Attention to anyone attending camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention to anyone attending camp

WeVie

Champion Of The Beards!
Reaction score
So who will be kind enough to get me an autograph of anyone. I live in VA and can't get any unless I pay a bunch for it. Somone? Anyone? Please. Pretty please. I will pay for the postage. It does'nt even matter who it is.

I would do it for you guys.;)

You're right SD, this was a great Idea, why didn't I think of this..

If I get out there, I'll get you someone.

Any requests? No promises...

Does'nt really matter. Anyone you can get your hands on would be great. Of course one of the stars would be better. Ricky, CC, Thomas, Taylor, Fielder, Madison etc.

But anyone would be wonderful as I said. I would like someone or as many as possible from the starting line-up but even the guys from NFLE would be fine when they come back to the states. :)

Originally posted by Dolphin_Fan
So who will be kind enough to get me an autograph of anyone. I live in VA and can't get any unless I pay a bunch for it. Somone? Anyone? Please. Pretty please. I will pay for the postage. It does'nt even matter who it is.

I would do it for you guys.;)

Sorry but that's one thing I've never done. IMO the players should be asking for our Sigs......

I've got a Berni Parmalee autographed card I'll pay YOU to take off my hands.:lol:

I'll see what I can do. I'm flying down from Chicago for the QB school on the 18th of June. If you send me the $$$ ahead of time for postage & whatnot, then I"ll try to do it for you.

Back
Top Bottom