Attitude Ajustment and Youth Movement at Linebacker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attitude Ajustment and Youth Movement at Linebacker

Built2Win

Active Roster
Reaction score
We saw the other side of players like Dansby and Burnett in Hardknocks, how they had no problem taking a shot at Coach Philibin and the FO. Dansby telling the front office how to run a team. I remember when Burnett struggled in the beginning and went a whole game without a tackle a reporter asked about his performance on the field And Burnett says [FONT=arial, sans-serif]“put on some pads, homeboy [/FONT]... Dolphins linebacker Kevin Burnett (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3187/kevin-burnett) lashed out at a reporter in the locker room following Sunday’s loss to the Chargers, questioning the reporter’s coverage of the team, and the reporter’s manhood.
Tom Krasovic, a San Diego-based freelance writer who covered the Dolphins-Chargers game for the Miami Herald, wrote that during his own interview with Burnett, Burnett began addressing another reporter in the area.
“I don’t know how you want to talk to me, homeboy (http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/10/03/2435826/struggling-miami-dolphins-again.html),” Burnett said to the reporter, whose name Krasovic says he doesn’t know. “If you’ve got something to say, come at me like a man, homeboy. Don’t hide behind no computer.”
A Dolphins official tried to break up the confrontation, but Burnett wasn’t done.
“Hey, if you want to see if I can tackle, you put on some pads, homeboy,” Burnett said. “Don’t get mad. Why you’re going to criticize the team in your own hometown, boy? You’re supposed to support the home team.”
[h=3]Before that outburst he told the media “Goodell's full of it, he's a liar ... [/h]

Those two are out the door...........keep our eyes forward, let the old dudes scramble for scaps on on the FA market.

Neither of those guys were good enough to carry Zach Thomas pads IMO. Mush mouth and Angry guy..............see you guys later!!

Back
Top Bottom