Attitude??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attitude???

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Where was/Is it??? In these first two gamesI haven't seen enough of it from any of the players. As I sat here and watched the Giants comeback, and saw Plaxico Burress rip into his O-line, I started to wonder about our own teams attitude/intensity. I haven't seen anybody getting mad, or even that frustrated with how these games have gone. I mean am I missing something or has the team just seemed real nonchalant over the coarse of these first two games? I know a lot of these guys are kinda mild natured for football players, but I mean show some kind of emotion at least.

i agree our emotion department was def lacking but i think agaisnt the steelers we showed emotion which was one of the reasons why i really truly believed we were going to stick it to the bills this week, i saw at the end of the pitt game that daunte was very upset and i could of then of have already seen it him leading miami to great success in the home opener but thats not how it has turned out, our team needs players to stand up and be the leaders over the past few years Zach and Jason have always held that role but we need someone on the offensive side to step it up and really wake up this team

That offensive player needs to be daunte, but he couldnt because he wasn't playing well, what can he do? yell at them for his mistakes?

Our offense has alot of mild mannered players, Ronnie and Chambers aren't outspoken enough to have that role, and McMike wasn't playing nuff to take that role

I agree. I said in another thread that it looks like our guys are playing preseason football and cant get up for the game. We are not hitting anybody on Defense and it doesn't seem like anyone is excited to play.

There is a problem when Wes Welker lays the best lick of the day.

Back
Top Bottom