attn:all finheaven members | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

attn:all finheaven members

jd13

Starter
Reaction score
to everybody on this board, for your listening pleasure, tune into wfan.com tommorrow (mon.) at 10am to listen to joe benigno and evan roberts..they are both jets fans..benigno says he hates the dolphins more than any other team in pro sports..can't wait to listen and hear them rant and rave about how the jets choked the division away..benigno also always has nasty things to say about dol-fans..have fun listening..i know i will..

i will tune in. The only bad thing about mondays is when they have carl banks on he is the WORST. But it will be funny to hear them cry about the jets.. HAHA!!

ya i love listening to joe and evan after a jets loss, its ausum im deff going to listen, then im going to listen to watch mike frencesa on yes come up with excuses why the dolphins r in first.

i will tune in. The only bad thing about mondays is when they have carl banks on he is the WORST. But it will be funny to hear them cry about the jets.. HAHA!!
ya i no i couldnt agree with you more. i think carl banks is horrendous to listen to and wat makes it even worse besides his lack of knowledge is the way he sounds makes u want to shoot urself.

Carton isn't much better in the morning. Hopefully he wil LLLLLLLLLLLLock a Jets win up next week and we will be O.K.

about four weeks ago, they said the phins are at the wild card table for little boys, while the jets are at the big boy table, people forget that it is tough to win in december, and that is what makes champions

Joe will be in rare form Monday. He will be killing the Jets. I'm sure Boomer will be going crazy in his morning show also. Will make for great radio.

Carton isn't much better in the morning. Hopefully he wil LLLLLLLLLLLLock a Jets win up next week and we will be O.K.
ya its funny, cartons lllllllocks this week was that miami was going to lose to the chiefs and that the jets were going to go into seattle and win. he also had said he was never wrong before. i guess all that has changed.

Yes, I live in NJ and listen to them ( not that often) BECAUSE all they talk about are the jets and mets.
Its constant! 4 hours of mets and jets.....

plus I am a Fins and Yankee fan...

Back
Top Bottom