Attn: Fh Friends - Free Football Pool | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attn: Fh Friends - Free Football Pool

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Reaction score
As a travel agent with 11 years of experience, I have fulfilled vacation dreams to many destinations throughout the world. As a lifelong Miami Dolphins fan, I have traveled to many stadiums to see them play. I have read countless posts since 2001 from FinHeaven members wanting to travel to see their beloved Miami Dolphins, so I want to help. I would like the opportunity to fulfill your Miami Dolphins football dreams. I will be launching a sports related travel company (name to be released soon).

I want to kick off my new company with a bang. I am welcoming all my FinHeaven friends, old and new, to join me in my first annual football pool. The launch date of the football pool on my company website will be September 2nd, just in time for the showdown against the Pittsburgh Steelers. This football pool will test your knowledge. It will be challenging, but for the top 3 winners, it will be worth it. The following prizes will be offered:

1st place prize: 3-day Carnival cruise to the Bahamas or Mexico
2nd place prize: 2 tickets to a Dolphins 2007 home or away game
3rd place prize: $50 gift certificate for the Miami Dolphins Pro Shop

Stay tuned for more information on the release of my company's website, where a complete list of the official football pool rules and detailed explanation of prizes can be found.

Let me hear from you if you are interested.

Thanks for your interest. I do not have anything to PM at this time. I will release all information on FinHeaven when everything is ready to go.

dominizzo said:
THnx!! PM ME

Attention Everyone:

I am still working on the Football Pool website. It has been months in the making. I hope to have it ready by Monday night. I have 31 people interested so far. Since the week is short, please start thinking about your picks.

Thanks for the interest......this is going to be fun! :)

Sweet. Do you know who is partaking? Its really nice of you doing this.

It's official, the website is ready. It tooks me months to design and build it, but now it is finished. *Exhale*

The URL address is: www.allsportstravel.net

The website has a basic and easy feel to it. The sports packages feature will be added soon. The "Football Pool" is stage 1. Please first register, so I have your basic contact info. Please provide a valid email address, just in case you win. :) Next read the "How to Play" section. If you have any questions, please email me at admin@allsportstravel.net. You can also view the "Pool Prizes" section for important disclosures. The Week 1 pick sheet is available now. Other weeks will be posted each week after the Monday night football game. The deadline date and time notification is at top of the pick sheet. Also, make note of all instructions in red.

Most of all......have fun and play to win!

Thanks to all for signing up!

For those that haven't signed up yet, let me tell you what you're missing:

Fun and fierce competition amongst your Dolphin friends.
Great prizes for the top 3 winners:

Don't miss the opportunity for some great fun!

Register by Thurs, Sept 7th an hour before kickoff to play in the bonus round. Visit www.allsportstravel.net for more information

Thanks to all for signing up! The response has been outstanding.

Fun and fierce competition amongst your Dolphin friends.
Pick teams to win, test your football trivia knowledge and play in bonus rounds to earn additional points towards winning.

Don't miss the opportunity for some great fun!

Register by Thurs, Sept 7th an hour before kickoff to play in the bonus round. Visit www.allsportstravel.net for more information

Thanks to all for signing up! The response was outstanding.

Week 1 was fun.....filled with twists and turns.

To check your stats, please visit the "Regular Season" link under "Pool Results" on the All Sports Travel website.

Fun and fierce competition amongst your FinHeaven friends.
Pick teams to win, test your football trivia knowledge and play in bonus rounds (offered on various weeks) to earn additional points towards winning.

It's not too late to register. Don't miss the opportunity for some great fun!

Register now in time for the Week 2 kickoff on Sun, Sept 17th. Visit www.allsportstravel.net for more information.

Less than 3 hours left to register to play Week 2 in the football pool.

Hurry for your chance to win some great prizes!

Thanks to all for signing up! The response has been outstanding.

Week 1 and 2 have been fun.....filled with twists and turns.

To check your stats, please visit the "Regular Season" link under "Pool Results" on the All Sports Travel website.

Fun and fierce competition amongst your FinHeaven friends.
Pick teams to win, test your football trivia knowledge and play in bonus rounds (offered on various weeks) to earn additional points towards winning.

This is the last week before it becomes too out of reach to win. Don't miss the opportunity for some great fun!

Register now in time for the Week 3 kickoff on Sun, Sept 24th. Visit www.allsportstravel.net for more information.

Back
Top Bottom