Attn: Monday Morning Qb's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attn: Monday Morning Qb's

JAKE91

Practice Squad
Reaction score
FOR ALL THOSE "FANS" CONCEDING DEFEAT(AS IN, SEASON OVER), PLEASE CALL 1-800-CRY -BABY.

WITH 2 HOME GAMES LEFT, AND PLAYOFFS STILL A POSSIBILITY, ITS PATHETIC THAT THERE ARE SUCH "FANS" WHINING AGAIN TODAY AFTER A TOUGH LOSS.

CAN'T EVEN GIVE THE DEFENSE ANY CREDIT?:yell:

Everyone i s pissed because we are all painfully aware that these are the same old Dolphins.. We were teased once again...

DO you really think that the Bills, and Jets are going to be a walk thru?

Thats not including the Eagles, who I think is play the best football rigth now.

Its sad, when we spend all this money only to have players show up for the first half o the year.

A Bills and Jets team with no playoff hopes, nothing to loose, and smelling a chance to drag a hated rival out of the playoffs to sit in the cellar with them? Yeah... this should be a cakewalk. Sad part is I've got tickets to the Bills game... and its my first Phins game ever. I've got a feeling I won't be happy.

Originally posted by JAKE91
FOR ALL THOSE "FANS" CONCEDING DEFEAT(AS IN, SEASON OVER), PLEASE CALL 1-800-CRY -BABY.

WITH 2 HOME GAMES LEFT, AND PLAYOFFS STILL A POSSIBILITY, ITS PATHETIC THAT THERE ARE SUCH "FANS" WHINING AGAIN TODAY AFTER A TOUGH LOSS.

CAN'T EVEN GIVE THE DEFENSE ANY CREDIT?:yell:

ahhhhhh... a post of optimism.

You know I always wonder how some would react if they lived down here. Would they not go to the games?

I am always optimistic. We face an uphill battle but we still can make the playoffs. I always prefer a season with a playoff game rather than sitting at home and watch others play.

A win against Philadelphia could go a long way.

Let's face it. We lost against a team who has now won 9 in a row. Some with luck others because the opposition was inept and others because they simply outplayed their opponents.

No shame. It hurts not being in the division race but let's face it: we are still in a playoff hunt.

We are in the hunt for the 6 seed at best. For a team that has won all of ONE road playoff game since 1973, that isnt much reason for hope. I agree that I would also prefer to make the playoffs then miss them. This is just a mediocore era for the Dolphins. They are good, but not great. Still, there are alot of franchises that do not experience winning season much. Those fans would love to have a winning team to root for. I am in the same boat as most Dolphins fans though. I want a Super Bowl victory and have been spoiled by good season, but not great ones.

Hey.. I am still going to tthe MNF game.. even though it will most likely be a loss.

Originally posted by jaketaylor
We are in the hunt for the 6 seed at best. For a team that has won all of ONE road playoff game since 1973, that isnt much reason for hope. I agree that I would also prefer to make the playoffs then miss them. This is just a mediocore era for the Dolphins. They are good, but not great. Still, there are alot of franchises that do not experience winning season much. Those fans would love to have a winning team to root for. I am in the same boat as most Dolphins fans though. I want a Super Bowl victory and have been spoiled by good season, but not great ones.

well we are mediocre then (by your account) since 1984...1984 is the last time we won 2 playoff games in the same season.

I do agree though that being good is sometimes the enemy of becoming great.

BUT, every year is a new year. Playoff games have their own life.

Just for kicks consider this scenario. We win out. Get the #6 seed. Beat Indy on the road. I do still like my chances against NE. Or even KC.

Back
Top Bottom