ATTN: No Moore Trade Talk! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATTN: No Moore Trade Talk!

So you would rather lose him in FA for nothing?

I agree, he's a asset for this team but he's not a Dolphin after the season. If Tannehill is healthy I'd ship him, unfortunately he isn't which is the only reason he won't be traded.

When Matt Moore was just ten years of age his mother asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. Moore replied, "the best back up QB in the NFL, mommy".

Philbin Loves Pat Devlin, if it comes down to it, and Moore get's a starting opportunity, we might be alright with Devlin as T-money's back-up.

Carson Palmer to Oak for 2 1st rounders....Cassel to KC for the 34th overall...Schaub from Atl to Houston for 2 secon rounders...and some are thinking the most we could get is a 3rd??? Others call him the best backup in the NFL (could very well be true)...That merits more than a 3rd, for sure. Now, are 9 games worth more than a possible 2nd rounder (at least)????

Lets not be silly Moore isnt worth a lot with 6 games left on his contract.

Maybe Matt would rather win a superbowl as a team player, even if a back up, with the Dolphins rather than be a starter on some other team?

There is very little chance Moore goes any where, unless another team offers him starting money. And personally I don't see that happening. He is worth a lot more to us than to someone else. He will sign as a backup here in Miami next year. Mark it down, he is going NO WHERE!!!!

So you would rather lose him in FA for nothing?

I agree, he's a asset for this team but he's not a Dolphin after the season. If Tannehill is healthy I'd ship him, unfortunately he isn't which is the only reason he won't be traded.
meh, if he signs a lucrative deal with someone it could result in us getting a 3rd round compensatory pick.

Back
Top Bottom