Attn. So.Ca. fans. No T.V. for us this weekend. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attn. So.Ca. fans. No T.V. for us this weekend.

DirkDiggler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just to show you how far up Sanchez's Butt the NFL is, when they payed the saints the entire country saw it. The Phins/Saints are only being carried in Fla and La. I have to watch it on the computer again. Sucks!

(P.S. Dont ask me how I watch it on the computer becuase I respect Finhaven's policy on this.)

Two words. Sports Bar. :)

Yup...or Direct TV. I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a single non-Primetime Fins game televised out here in Cali this season anyway besides the San Diego game which was against a regional opponent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to show you how far up Sanchez's Butt the NFL is, when they payed the saints the entire country saw it. The Phins/Saints are only being carried in Fla and La. I have to watch it on the computer again. Sucks!

(P.S. Dont ask me how I watch it on the computer becuase I respect Finhaven's policy on this.)

Love the sig, hate the thread. Go to a bar or get Sunday Ticket. This is not a new issue. I've done one or the other for the last 13 years (when I turned 21 years old).

I just hit up the bar down the street (im in So Cal - 951).... I almost always get the fins game on the big screen.

I'll be at a sports bar, per usual. Love the atmosphere. I'm there even when the game is on TV.

damn that sucks for you. i live in miami so i watch everything

you know, the Dolphins are widely regarded as the most exciting, most fun team to watch

won't be long until the Fins are on more nationally televised games. networks want money, ratings, and the fins bring that with our kickass wildcat and exciting brand of football :)

Back
Top Bottom