auburn pro day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

auburn pro day

miamitd13

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Auburn's pro day looks like its scheduled for this upcoming Monday. Does anyone know if Brown and/or Williams will be participating, and if Saban will be there. Are the workouts open to the public?

I think that Saban will do to them just what he did with Smith.

Saban better be there, that is one of the pro days with the most prospects for us. they got Ronnie Brown, Cadillac Williams, Jason Campbell, and Junior Rosegreen

Brown and Williams already did most or all of the drills at the combine. I don't think they'll be working out again. Jason Campbell is the one to look out for.

I dont think hes going to see anything he hasnt with the rbs, but maybe with cambell in the later round.

Ronnie Brown has already come out and said he will not be doing drills at the pro day because he worked out at the combine. I don't think Cadillac will either, but he hasn't said otherwise.

Hostile7 said:
Ronnie Brown has already come out and said he will not be doing drills at the pro day because he worked out at the combine. I don't think Cadillac will either, but he hasn't said otherwise.

They stand nothing to gain by working out as I doubt they can improve on their combine numbers. The key players now are Braylon Edwards and Cedric Benson.

Yep you all are right, they both came out of the combine with great numbers. No sense in risking it on Monday. I'm thinking I read or heard that Saban was going to the owners meetings next week as well.

Back
Top Bottom