August 8 - News and Notes (J. Allen, Poole, Wright, etc) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

August 8 - News and Notes (J. Allen, Poole, Wright, etc)

SJ2100

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-88dolphinecamp,0,3382756.story?coll=sfla-sports-front

Haven't seen it posted anywhere. Says Allen played FS with both first and second team next to Cooper and Bell, showing good awareness (particularly in run support).

Claims Poole was waived/injured and Saban plans on resigning him around Week 10 if he clears waivers and reaches a injury settlement. If not, he goes on IR and is out for the season due to a stress fracture.

Nobody knows what's up with Manny. I had high hopes for him but doubts are quickly creeping in.

According to the paper he didn't practice. I think Nick would have waived Manny instead of poole if this was going to be a permanent thing.

The only reason we are keeping Manny is because We are thin at the NT position. Wilkinson is iffy at this point and we need to keep him around if Traylor starts to slow down.

I was particularly surprised when I read Poole was waived, damn I was looking forward on what he can do this year.

They said on newsradio610 this morning that Manny was excused for personal reasons, but they didn't say what

Poole was waived because he fractured his repaired knee, but Saban said he hopes Poole clears waivers so the team can resign & put him on IR.

Manny Wright has been excused from TC for "personal reasons", not related to his health apparently.

I gotta think if Manny doesn't want to be at pratice then some of our other guys are going to want to step up and show what they've got. Fred Evans (TxState Rep! Woot!), Kevin Vickerson and others are in line to show Saban that they didn't waste a late round pick on them.

he is still really young and i think we shouldnt be so quick to judge him, i mean sometimes it takes players three years out of college to step up and play at an NFL level, so i say be patient

Back
Top Bottom