Austin Jackson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Austin Jackson

Not sure what to make of this really.

I mean travelling seperately for what reason?

The "questionable" status could just be gamesmanship, and meaningless, or it could be Flo has the old school mentality of no practice, no play.

The "questionable" status could just be gamesmanship, and meaningless, or it could be Flo has the old school mentality of no practice, no play.
I think it's more "no practice, you get an injury designation of some sort."

Could be anything. Jackson could just be tweeting something he overheard. I hate twitter.

I’m not so sure playing Jackson after missing the entire week of practice is a smart move. He missed meetings, film review, install, etc… not great for a guy who is already clearly struggling.

I’m not so sure playing Jackson after missing the entire week of practice is a smart move. He missed meetings, film review, install, etc… not great for a guy who is already clearly struggling.
Hence the questionable status.

Liam needs to start at LT and my guess is he will never give it back. It doesn't take long watching him the absolute intensity he plays with. AJ is soft it is what it is.... Liam starts at LT and will be there 10 years AJ will be out of league in 3-5 years

Liam needs to start at LT and my guess is he will never give it back. It doesn't take long watching him the absolute intensity he plays with. AJ is soft it is what it is.... Liam starts at LT and will be there 10 years AJ will be out of league in 3-5 years
I have high hopes for Liam Eichenberg but if Austin Jackson is fully healthy, I'd roll with him. AJ has played the LT role right through training camp and he has the experience from last season.

I know he has his detractors here, but it's obvious to me that he is the best option we have right now at LT, and it isn't particularly close.

He does have some growing to do as a player (strength/technique), but he isn't the disaster many are purporting.

We are at a higher danger with him not being here. It would be scary to see how we would have performed without him.

Back
Top Bottom