Austin Jackson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Austin Jackson

I have high hopes for Liam Eichenberg but if Austin Jackson is fully healthy, I'd roll with him. AJ has played the LT role right through training camp and he has the experience from last season.
We all do know now tho that Flo is... "Particular" I'd guess would be the right word maybe for practice time leading to a game. So I'm not sure even if he's cleared he plays due to missing all week of practice.

I'll also Add Flo has been strong and consistent to that philosophy

He is listed as questionable. That's all you are likely to get from this "silent" franchise until gametime.

Anyone saying otherwise is just guessing......lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liam needs to start at LT and my guess is he will never give it back. It doesn't take long watching him the absolute intensity he plays with. AJ is soft it is what it is.... Liam starts at LT and will be there 10 years AJ will be out of league in 3-5 years
Jackson was drafted as high as he was because of what his potential was going to be down the road. He wasn't the highest rated LT coming out of USC, but people think he should automatically be an All-Pro now. He just turned 22, let's give him a couple years before we declare him a bust. Flores and Grier knew what they were doing.

Not sure if this is good news.

We’ll see but I can’t believe how bad he looks based on preseason thus far. How does a play get that dramatically worst after a full offseason on work outs? Kid needs to tighten up and play much better.

Liam needs to start at LT and my guess is he will never give it back. It doesn't take long watching him the absolute intensity he plays with. AJ is soft it is what it is.... Liam starts at LT and will be there 10 years AJ will be out of league in 3-5 years
Austin Jackson is not soft imo.. he’s having issues no doubt

Jackson was drafted as high as he was because of what his potential was going to be down the road. He wasn't the highest rated LT coming out of USC, but people think he should automatically be an All-Pro now. He just turned 22, let's give him a couple years before we declare him a bust. Flores and Grier knew what they were doing.
Great he's still soft as Charmin.... That will not change. It's the same reason Mike G. will never reach top 5 status... Sure he makes great catches but when it comes to toughness he's a zero. Offers no blocking and absolutely nothing after the catch. Then add on as soon as he takes a halfway decent NFL caliber hit he's out for 2-3 plays ... Soft is NFL crypto

We’ll see but I can’t believe how bad he looks based on preseason thus far. How does a play get that dramatically worst after a full offseason on work outs? Kid needs to tighten up and play much better.
I'm not sure. His footwork looks sloppy to me. He's overpowered a lot. I don't get it at his size. Big year for him.

Back
Top Bottom