Austin Jackson | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Austin Jackson

Put me on ignore or put head in sand. Whatever suits. Opposing views seem to be offend you.
Have you considered maybe occasionally posting a positive comment?

1 out of 100 doesn't seem unreasonable, does it?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion(s) of course, but surely you must have a positive take on something........anything....... I'll settle for liking the selection in the ground crew's snack vending machine........

Have you considered maybe occasionally posting a positive comment?

1 out of 100 doesn't seem unreasonable, does it?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion(s) of course, but surely you must have a positive take on something........anything....... I'll settle for liking the selection in the ground crew's snack vending machine........
Opposing views are not the issue. You are just a miserable Fin fan.
First, I've said positive things, you just focus on the negative. Posting mindless positive commentary isn't all that interesting to me. I'd rather discuss areas where things can be improved. On a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 20+ years, it's rather warranted and there's lot to discuss.

If those conversation aren't of interest, then put me on ignore. It's simple. . Everyone who doesn't mindlessly believe everything the org does is good is a Bills fan/troll. Disturbing amount of sensitivity around here. Nothing funnier than people complaining about people complaining.

I think the team already traveled separately ahead of time and he stayed back awaiting potential clearance.

Flo just having fun with Questionable tag

Now Tua won’t be surprised what He has learned playing with this Left side is to let the rush pass him and Jackson then when he steps up he has a glorious lane to throw

First, I've said positive things, you just focus on the negative. Posting mindless positive commentary isn't all that interesting to me. I'd rather discuss areas where things can be improved. On a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 20+ years, it's rather warranted and there's lot to discuss.

If those conversation aren't of interest, then put me on ignore. It's simple. . Everyone who doesn't mindlessly believe everything the org does is good is a Bills fan/troll. Disturbing amount of sensitivity around here. Nothing funnier than people complaining about people complaining.
But posting mindless negative commentary is.

Back
Top Bottom