Authentic Miami Dolphin Jersey's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Authentic Miami Dolphin Jersey's

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was recently given several Authentic Miami Dolphin jersey's.

I got Orange Zach Thomas and Junior Seau
White Chris Chambers and Larry Chester,
and White Jason Taylor. Just wondering if anyone had any interest, being fellow dolphin fans.

PM Me or respond.

Phinsdude said:
Hey guys, I was recently given several Authentic Miami Dolphin jersey's.

I got Orange Zach Thomas and Junior Seau
White Chris Chambers and Larry Chester,
and White Jason Taylor. Just wondering if anyone had any interest, being fellow dolphin fans.

PM Me or respond.

Given??? man I want your friends :wink:

Just make me an offer on them, that's all I ask. Larry said he would give me 2 more teal, in a size 60, his jersey's, if anyone wants. Other then that. I have assorted sizes. The chambers is a white, size 56, the others I have a few of each.

Larry....as in Larry Chester?

Think he could get you any of them signed?

I have Jason Taylor from last year in white, and Zach's new White jersey's in a 52. Other then that, all bigger sizes. I'll try with Larry, I know Larry is putting them aside as a favor, I don't even know if I will get a chance to get them signed. He's a good guy though, he does a lot of events locally, you could get a signature easily.

I'm interested in a white Jason Taylor jersey in size medium but not sure what to offer, don't want to seem like jerk with a real low offer of like $20-25. :lol:

what size is your orange zach thomas jersey? i wear a 52 so if it is not my size i would like to get the white zach thomas jersey you have that is a 52. if you have aim send me a message my name is pip514.

Back
Top Bottom