Authentic Nfl Jerseys - $22-$20 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Authentic Nfl Jerseys - $22-$20

jerseys101.com is a great site and you dont need to buy 20 to get them for cheap

Ill take about 6-7 if u need sum1 to get a few more. I used to order jerseys and sell them on Ebay. See if we get more if they will be any cheaper. Every 20 i got he would do like 5.00 cheaper each/
Ill take the Larry Bird White , SeanTaylor/Red, Frank Gore/WHite, Drew Brees/Black, Colston/Gold, Westbrook/Yellow/Blue, Braylon/Brown,Brandon Marshall/Blue,Marion Barber/Blue,Andre Johnson/Blue, Fitzgerald/White, Peterson/White, Favre/Green, Marshawn Lynch/White,Steven Jackson/White, Joes reyes Mets/White, David Wright Mets/Black, Ryan Braun Brewers/Blue, Chase Utley/White.

Ill take 19 myself. Thats only 400.00 bucks. If we can get like 60-80 jerseys he will give us a better deal. I always used paypal or a certified postal money order so if he cashed it and i got screwed then i could get my money back. But i ordered about 20 times and he only messed up 1 time and sent a diff player than i ordered cause he was out of him. But i might be able to get about 40 myself with my friends. Post on here who is going to order them and when.

Ill take about 6-7 if u need sum1 to get a few more. I used to order jerseys and sell them on Ebay. See if we get more if they will be any cheaper. Every 20 i got he would do like 5.00 cheaper each/
Ill take the Larry Bird White , SeanTaylor/Red, Frank Gore/WHite, Drew Brees/Black, Colston/Gold, Westbrook/Yellow/Blue, Braylon/Brown,Brandon Marshall/Blue,Marion Barber/Blue,Andre Johnson/Blue, Fitzgerald/White, Peterson/White, Favre/Green, Marshawn Lynch/White,Steven Jackson/White, Joes reyes Mets/White, David Wright Mets/Black, Ryan Braun Brewers/Blue, Chase Utley/White.

Ill take 19 myself. Thats only 400.00 bucks. If we can get like 60-80 jerseys he will give us a better deal. I always used paypal or a certified postal money order so if he cashed it and i got screwed then i could get my money back. But i ordered about 20 times and he only messed up 1 time and sent a diff player than i ordered cause he was out of him. But i might be able to get about 40 myself with my friends. Post on here who is going to order them and when.

I'll do the same. I would take 7-8. Brown is my most preferred. I'll be willing to drop $160+

I have ordered jerseys @ the same price and quantities from a different website before. The Ronnie Brown one shown is exactly the same as the one I have ( notice the drop shadow on the top left of the "2" is straight down instead of at an angle ). Other than that the quality is amazing, I've compared them to my friends actual authentic jerseys and there is very little difference.

Thank the lord that the Yankees Jerseys don't have names on the back, or else some people would have gotten a Johnny Daon jersey.

Count me in. I could go for the White Marino jersey and Orange Ronnie Brown jersey. Too bad theres not any Sixers jerseys though :(

If you order these and sell them on ebay, it is a crime because these are most likely counterfeit. You can do jail time if caught.

I am telling ya it would make me a bit nervous ordering from them :lol: :ponder:
Here is a copy and past that comes directly from their website ordering instructions

1、No matter what kind of the order form, we delivers all goods after pays the entire funds.We can give the customer freight transportation number to you ,in order to let you more easy to check it out.
2、We will sent the goods to you in one or two days in working day after receiving your payment.The custom-order goods and the big order will sent to you as soon as we finish the produces.

Edit- the more i think about it, step 2 kind of brings out the doubter in me- i dont know, we will make the product after you pay us and we will send it in a day or two? :ponder:

whoever orders please let me know how it turns out, i would be interested if it turns out to be legit
:lol:

Why would step 2 make you any more hesitant? It clearly states it is for custom ordered ones and real large orders-neither of which they would have a large stock of just sitting around. If you were footing the bill for cranking out 100 custom order jerseys, wouldn't you want to make sure you don't have to eat the money it cost to make them?

A couple other things....

1) No one apparently noticed that the thread starter is obviously the owner of the site, or at the very least affiliated with them somehow.

2) Even if 20 of you go in together on an order, they aren't going to ship them out to 20 different addresses for that price.

3) The person's spelling is so horrid because they are obviously not from an English-speaking country. Seeing stuff like "onlie" may be good for a snicker, but if you really wanted to buy a jersey, I wouldn't let that freak you out.

Why would step 2 make you any more hesitant? It clearly states it is for custom ordered ones and real large orders-neither of which they would have a large stock of just sitting around. If you were footing the bill for cranking out 100 custom order jerseys, wouldn't you want to make sure you don't have to eat the money it cost to make them?

A couple other things....

1) No one apparently noticed that the thread starter is obviously the owner of the site, or at the very least affiliated with them somehow.

2) Even if 20 of you go in together on an order, they aren't going to ship them out to 20 different addresses for that price.

3) The person's spelling is so horrid because they are obviously not from an English-speaking country. Seeing stuff like "onlie" may be good for a snicker, but if you really wanted to buy a jersey, I wouldn't let that freak you out.

I can understand paying for a large order before they ship it, i dont even mind them making the custom jerseys after you pay for it.

Its the jerseys thats not custom that i am concerned about. Why do they have to make those after i pay for it- either way reading the order steps gave me a headache. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom