Authentic Nfl Jerseys - $22-$20 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Authentic Nfl Jerseys - $22-$20

Why would step 2 make you any more hesitant? It clearly states it is for custom ordered ones and real large orders-neither of which they would have a large stock of just sitting around. If you were footing the bill for cranking out 100 custom order jerseys, wouldn't you want to make sure you don't have to eat the money it cost to make them?

A couple other things....

1) No one apparently noticed that the thread starter is obviously the owner of the site, or at the very least affiliated with them somehow.

2) Even if 20 of you go in together on an order, they aren't going to ship them out to 20 different addresses for that price.

3) The person's spelling is so horrid because they are obviously not from an English-speaking country. Seeing stuff like "onlie" may be good for a snicker, but if you really wanted to buy a jersey, I wouldn't let that freak you out.

Thats why its too much of a pain in the *** for me to involved. Id rather pay the extra 40 - 50 bucks on ebay and have the peace of mind to know it's coming directly to my house... The whole, "paying to make it thing" i didnt know about.

I am telling ya it would make me a bit nervous ordering from them :lol: :ponder:
Here is a copy and past that comes directly from their website ordering instructions

1、No matter what kind of the order form, we delivers all goods after pays the entire funds.We can give the customer freight transportation number to you ,in order to let you more easy to check it out.
2、We will sent the goods to you in one or two days in working day after receiving your payment.The custom-order goods and the big order will sent to you as soon as we finish the produces.

Edit- the more i think about it, step 2 kind of brings out the doubter in me- i dont know, we will make the product after you pay us and we will send it in a day or two? :ponder:

whoever orders please let me know how it turns out, i would be interested if it turns out to be legit
:lol:

Mispelled words, most likey a foreigner, and more than likely a fraudster. I am surprised the thread didn't start off with "Hello my friend." Anytime I hear anyone in email or anyone foreign I don't know relate to me as their friend I know they are trying to shove something up my arse side-ways.

Counterfeit vs Authentic:sidelol:

100_9440JPG-1.jpg

ah its 20 bucks...im in if somone said they had gotten one from a site like this before??? i've dealt with similar things...some are legit just ripping off whoever else....some arent...idk

Back
Top Bottom