Authentic Ricky Williams Jerseys Cheap! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Authentic Ricky Williams Jerseys Cheap!

Hey Capt umm lets see how many yarrrrrds did the dreaded one run against our defense last year..... look it up and you will be surprised... oh by the way i dont think Mr. Williams wants to run into James Farrior next time... OUCH !!!!!

JETS JETS JETS JETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nyrican...........

Originally posted by nyrican
Hey Capt umm lets see how many yarrrrrds did the dreaded one run against our defense last year..... look it up and you will be surprised... oh by the way i dont think Mr. Williams wants to run into James Farrior next time... OUCH !!!!!

JETS JETS JETS JETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's if James Farrior is even a Jest next year.:lol:

Re: Nyrican...........

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
That's if James Farrior is even a Jest next year.:lol:
James Farrior will not be a Jet - they have Jones, Lewis and Cowart as their LB's.

That's right the Jets might loose Farrior... what's that I see in the little picture Ricky Williams pointing to the sky and saying I'm outa Here :lol:

nine in row
the Hex Lives
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS !!!!!!!!!!!

nyrican..............

That's right the Jets might loose Farrior... what's that I see in the little picture Ricky Williams pointing to the sky and saying I'm outa Here :lol:

nine in row
the Hex Lives

Nope, he's pointing to the endzone, which he'll be visiting quite a few times this year.;) (That includes against the jets:D )

:lol: good one !!!!!!!! we will see what he does against my beloved JETS!!!!

looking foward to the game and hanging out with miadphan 13
and the rest of the crew....

Ricky don't loose that football

NINE IN A ROW
THE HEX LIVES

"NINE IN A ROW
THE HEX LIVES"

Eight...just like a Jet fan to cheat at EVERYTHING.....

... what's that I see in the little picture Ricky Williams pointing to the sky and saying I'm outa Here :lol:

I think Ricky's spotted a plane nose-diving towards the Earth. A JET!!

I don't think Farrior or any of your LBs will want any of Ricky in the 4th quarter.

Here's my little secret

Originally posted by Mack Daddy
I've never been to a game but plan on wearing a jersey to my first. I have a teal Zach Thomas jersey but it seems like you would roast in it sitting in the stadium for 3+ hours. Anybody have that problem yet?:cool:

Here's the key: Get seats somewhere in the upper WEST endzone. That way, you'll be in the shade for the majority of the game, while everyone else in the stadium suffers. Especially the folks in the East endzone (staring directly at the sun).

Not only that, but the view is great. You get to see the blocking schemes and the 1-on-1 matchups as the play unfolds. I prefer Sections 456 and 401-403.

And as an added bonus, I usually get a seat where the lightpole blocks the sun before it even reaches the west scoreboard, giving me yet another advantage. *All this refers to standard 1:00 games*

I've got this thing down to a science.
:p

Chamber84 turned me on to an e-bay auction that was selling authentic Chris Chambers jerseys dirt cheap (I picked one up for $81.) I contacted the company, located in New Jersey in order to find out when they would be receiving Ricky Williams authentics and how they were able to sell them so cheap.

The reason they're able to sell them so cheap is because they are Nike not Reebok ('Fins use Reebok other teams use Nike) otherwise there is absolutely no difference. They also get them in bulk and sell them directly to the consumer so there's not a lot of overhead with shops and stores.

They will be getting the Williams jerseys in on Monday and they will be selling both home and away jerseys for $129 (ESPN currently is selling authentic jerseys- aqua only- for $199. The white jerseys are regular price of $239.)

Anyway, this is an incredible deal so if any of you are interested you can e-mail the company at: cgrwald@aol.com or call them at (609) 272-8111. I hope this helps some of you get your jerseys. :D

Why do the white jerseys cost so much more?

It sounds like Ricky's jersey will be sold out by the end of the month! Which color is everybody going to purchase?

:monkey: jets

Originally posted by Blitz
Why do the white jerseys cost so much more?

I believe they are in higher demand. It's kinda hard to color coordinate a dark aqua jersey with anything. :lol: :p

Back
Top Bottom