Authentic Ricky Williams Jerseys Cheap! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Authentic Ricky Williams Jerseys Cheap!

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Ricky Williams Jersey #

Does anyone know what Ricky Williams jersey # will be with Minor having #34???

Ricky Williams jerseys are here!!!

Here it is guys!!! :eek: :D NEW! RICKY WILLIAMS' REPLICA JERSEY!

Click here to order your NEW Ricky Williams jersey!!

clear.gif

Item No: 1007-34 - Replica Reebok Jersey-Ricky Williams

"Now you can own a replica version of Ricky Williams' jersey! 100% nylon with screen printed numbers and letters. Mesh design for light weight and breathability. Available ONLY in Aqua."

Medium / Large / X-Large / XX-Large

Price $44.99
Fan Club Members Price! $40.49

I'll have to wait for the Youth jerseys to come out! :rolleyes:

I really dont like that # I was hoping he'd change it to 35 or something else,actually, Ive liked 33 the best but Deon Dyer gots it..:rolleyes:

I can't wait to see Ricky play, but that's what's he's gonna have to do before I buy a jersey. Seems to be bad luck to buy a player's jersey before he even plays a down. Remember Yatil Green? :rolleyes:

No word on what # Minor will have. I went to the Official Site and they still have the roster up from last season.

I'll just stick with my "CHAMBERS #84" jersey for now. :D

Speaking of jerseys

I've never been to a game but plan on wearing a jersey to my first. I have a teal Zach Thomas jersey but it seems like you would roast in it sitting in the stadium for 3+ hours. Anybody have that problem yet?:cool:

YES, I roasted in my Marino jersey (that I even made into a half shirt) at the Raider game which was all sun, no wind and a hot day. The key is to wear a 100% cotton
t-shirt underneath to keep cool or the jersey material will stick to your skin. Breathable jerseys my ass. :rolleyes: :nono:

Originally posted by miadphan13
YES, I roasted in my Marino jersey (that I even made into a half shirt) at the Raider game which was all sun, no wind and a hot day. The key is to wear a 100% cotton
t-shirt underneath to keep cool or the jersey material will stick to your skin. Breathable jerseys my ass. :rolleyes: :nono:
Thanks for the tip, maybe I'll just wear a Phins tank and wave the jersey everytime we score.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom