Authentic Ricky Williams Jerseys Cheap! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Authentic Ricky Williams Jerseys Cheap!

Originally posted by miadphan13
YES, I roasted in my Marino jersey (that I even made into a half shirt) at the Raider game which was all sun, no wind and a hot day. The key is to wear a 100% cotton
t-shirt underneath to keep cool or the jersey material will stick to your skin. Breathable jerseys my ass. :rolleyes: :nono:

So let me get this straight, you said you ROASTED at the Raider game, so, apparently you were unaware of the KEY to being cool at that time. Well that just begs the question, what exactly were you wearing under that half-Marino jersey?:confused:

NO, WAIT.....
.......don't tell me.

:lol: :lol: Something from Frederick's in a Dolphin teal. :D :lol: That's why Feidler scored that winning touchdown in my end zone because I whistled at the defense and flashed them. :lol: :lol: Just kidding guys! :lol:

Man I hate livin in Texas...I miss all the good !@# now...As for the #33. I think its a cursed # for any starting rb in Miami now. It all started with Sammie who???? Oh yeah Sammie Smith. Capt fumble over the goalline not once but twice back to back....Abdul Jabbar did ok one year, but after that.....

Originally posted by miadphan13
:lol: :lol: Something from Frederick's in a Dolphin teal. :D :lol: That's why Feidler scored that winning touchdown in my end zone because I whistled at the defense and flashed them. :lol: :lol: Just kidding guys! :lol:

No wonder Jay looked up as soon as he landed in the endzone, I thought he was looking at the scoreboard. :lol:

Re: Ricky's Number?

Originally posted by Dolfan4life
What number will Ricky be wearing. Minor has 34.

Q. Did it cost you any money to get that No. 34 jersey from Travis Minor?

RICKY WILLIAMS: Actually it was a surprise to me. Coming in here I wasn't going to try to take it from him, really it's just a number, but it is great to have it and I really do thank Travis a lot for this. His thing -- he didn't wear 34 in college so I don't really think he was attached to it.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=1899

MINOR IS AS HUMBLE AS PIE.... Minor never even considered asking any money in return from WILLIAMS...as he just gave it to him. There is an unwritten law in NFL locker rooms....where when a "star" player comes in...and if he has seniority....then he has the right to ask for his desired jersey number. TONY EGUES...Dolphin equipment manager...contacted MINOR immediately after the trade...and asked him if RICKY could have the number 34....and MINOR said... no problem. You can probably bet that WILLIAMS does something for MINOR down the road....as it was quite a nice, humble jesture....just to hand the number over. MINOR will now have to decide on another jersey...although EGUES has reccommended #32.

I thought all along............

Originally posted by DIRTYCASHHOLDIN
MINOR IS AS HUMBLE AS PIE.... Minor never even considered asking any money in return from WILLIAMS...as he just gave it to him. There is an unwritten law in NFL locker rooms....where when a "star" player comes in...and if he has seniority....then he has the right to ask for his desired jersey number. TONY EGUES...Dolphin equipment manager...contacted MINOR immediately after the trade...and asked him if RICKY could have the number 34....and MINOR said... no problem. You can probably bet that WILLIAMS does something for MINOR down the road....as it was quite a nice, humble jesture....just to hand the number over. MINOR will now have to decide on another jersey...although EGUES has reccommended #32.

that Travis was just going to give Ricky the #34. I've followed Travis ever since his freshman year at FSU and he's one of the most humble, down to earth human beings that you'll ever come across(not to mention one heck of a RB).

I'm confident that he'll make an impact...

...and I think he needs to be encouraged from the start.

As such I have ordered my Williams #34 Jersey in Acqua and also a dreadlocked wig. When they are delivered it'll be on my avatar!!:lol:

(I would add that I'll be wearing them at home in wintry England most Sundays, rather than sweating it out in the ProPlayer sunshine. Though if I was there, I have a bosom to rival most women when I lift up the shirt to cool off :lol: . Perhaps I should join a gym ;) ).

:goof: Go Ricky, Go phins!

ricky jersey

hey girlfriend what's up...

don't you worry about getting a ricky williams jersey.. I got your jersey right here !!!!!!!

and you are going to look mighty fine wearing it

oh boy I can't wait !!!!!!!!!! :D

Nine In A Row...

Re: ricky jersey

Originally posted by nyrican
hey girlfriend what's up...

don't you worry about getting a ricky williams jersey.. I got your jersey right here !!!!!!!

and you are going to look mighty fine wearing it

oh boy I can't wait !!!!!!!!!! :D

Nine In A Row...

Um NYRican, what size jersey do you wear because I think Ricky may have a jersey just for you! :D

9 in a row??? :lol: Don't count on it! ;)

Hey nyrican!.............the only part of RW jersey you`ll see is the back as he blows by your D. The only jersey you should be concerened about is New Jersery. It`s a State next to you. Need a map? :)

Back
Top Bottom