authentic Ricky Williams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

authentic Ricky Williams

i got 4 words for you freak: IT WAS A FUMBLE! nfl front office guys are probably laughing their asses off at al davis right about now...considering they made the call down to the refs to rule that a fumble. now get off our boards, you smell

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
i got 4 words for you freak: IT WAS A FUMBLE! nfl front office guys are probably laughing their asses off at al davis right about now...considering they made the call down to the refs to rule that a fumble. now get off our boards, you smell
I do have to admit that the Raiders were robbed,, but when you have fans that want HALLOWEEN to last 365 days a year, and an owner that has absolutely no clue that he should keep his fat nose out of the inner workings of his football team,, it is very easy to pigeon hole this (Raiders Freak) in the same DIS- likeable-ness as the jILLY BOB, pATSIE, and jEST pUKE fans.. ;) ;) Marino1983

LMAO - Raidaz Freak starting his **** again! :lol: :lol: Welcome back dude, now go get sucked back into your black hole! :evil: :lol:

Raider Freak is a loser.

Go back to that Black Hole you came from......about three feet below your skull.

Thanks, but which one! :lol: For my latest pic, I have decided to support the home "baseball" team with my Marlins sweatshirt. :) They need all the help they can get! :rolleyes:

<------------and I'll continue to just pose. :p

All baseball mows my lawn and pays me a dollar because it sucks and should be destroyed. HAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta agree. Baseball sucks ass. :sleep: :sleep:

Well, I wish the Marlins the best. I really do. But in all honestly, I would be a very happy man if they and their infield dirt got the hell out of our stadium. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. ;)

Originally posted by Muck
<------------and I'll continue to just pose. :p
Dude, who the hell is that? Is that Van Damage? He's doin that funky thing with his right hand like Crocodile Dundee uses to make animals go to sleep.:cool:

It's me. Aren't I cool and mysterious?? :cool:

Back
Top Bottom