authentic Ricky Williams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

authentic Ricky Williams

Dude, can I borrow your bike sometime??

Yeah man just watch that nitrous rocket booster, I almost lost my freakin bow tie more than once cause of that thing.:cool:

Originally posted by Muck
Well, I wish the Marlins the best. I really do. But in all honestly, I would be a very happy man if they and their infield dirt got the hell out of our stadium. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. ;)

I totally agree, except for the "being a very happy man" part! :D :lol:

hey dumb ass traider fan. People in Los Angeles "you know where the raiders use to be from until they move to the gay bay" calls them the traiders for leaving. Your an idiot just like your boss.

Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
Yeah man just watch that nitrous rocket booster, I almost lost my freakin bow tie more than once cause of that thing.:cool:

But chicks dig that kind of power between their legs. :cool: They also like cool ass Tigers on the handlebars. ;)

Originally posted by Muck

But chicks dig that kind of power between their legs. :cool: They also like cool ass Tigers on the handlebars. ;)
After a ride with P.W. Herman on the supercharged Red Rocket Special, they become a Tigress on the the handlebars.:cool:

Originally posted by Raidaz Freak
Damn, the guy hasn't even run a down yet and you're already buying his jersey? I'm gonna laugh my ass off if he tears his ACL in the preseason. You should make sure the car runs good before you decide to buy it.:rolleyes:

You`d "laugh your ass off" if Ricky tore his ACL?...............Wonder what Tolstoy would have said about you.

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

You`d "laugh your ass off" if Ricky tore his ACL?...............Wonder what Tolstoy would have said about you.
Wouldn't that be considered a lobotomy for a Faiders fan ????:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Marino1983

Yuhuh!

Originally posted by TedDanson
Just go to NFL.com and have one made.

I already did and it'll be on my Avatar just as soon as I get the chance to take a photo...

...It's a vote of confidence in our prospects this season.:D

Back
Top Bottom