authentic Ricky Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

authentic Ricky Williams

There's a company I recently purchased a Chris Chambers jersey from. They're based out of New Jersey and sell both the aqua and white jerseys for $130. The reason that they're able to sell them so cheap is that they're Nike jerseys and not Reebok, otherwise they are exactly the same. I wore mine into a "Just Sports" store here in Orang County and compared my Chambers' Nike jersey, which I had just purchased for $79, to the Zach Thomas Reebok jersey they had in the store for $240 and, other than the symbol on the sleeve, there was absolutely zero difference.

Let me know if you want more information and I'll give you the name and number of this place. :D

The real reason they are cheaper is because that company does all their own sewing and stiching. The jerseys are NIKE, but NIKE did NOT sew the patches/name/number on the jerseys. I have an authentic Zach Thomas Jersey NIKE PRODUCED AND STICHED/SEWED, and I also bought a Chris Chambers from this company and I noticed right away the stitching/sewing wan't A+ grade, and greatly differed from the Z.Thomas. I don't want to discourage, I am just saying how it is.

Damn, the guy hasn't even run a down yet and you're already buying his jersey? I'm gonna laugh my ass off if he tears his ACL in the preseason. You should make sure the car runs good before you decide to buy it.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Raidaz Freak
Damn, the guy hasn't even run a down yet and you're already buying his jersey? I'm gonna laugh my ass off if he tears his ACL in the preseason. You should make sure the car runs good before you decide to buy it.:rolleyes:

Gee, much better to be buying a jersey for a guy like Williams on young team like the 'Fins than a jersey for...errrrrr...well I guess the Fay-duhs don't really have a good back, do they? Maybe I can get a Charlie Garner jersey- Haaa!! Or perhaps that Dolphins cast off, Tyrone Wheatly, jersey- probably not. Maybe I can dust off the old record books and pick up a Rice or Brown jersey- Naaah!

I guess I'll just have to stick with buying my Williams jersey and lick my chops as I wait for the smack down that the 'Fins will once again be putting on the Fay-duhs down in South Florida. Don't worry though, I'm sure Rich "I can't seem to win a pressure game" Gannon will pull you all through. HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil:

:monkey:FAY-DUHS

Expo88

Right, and when Ricky's on the sidelines with a cast on his leg you can wave at him from the stands cause at least then you'll both be doing the same thing, wearing the same jersey and keeping a seat warm.:lol: As far as Jerry Rice or Tim Brown, I'm sure even Ricky would tell you that he kneels at their feet as far as "on the field" accomplishments.:cool:

expo give me the info. Nobody selling any authentic RW jersey in Los Angeles.

As for this Traiders fan with his old ass team. Havent your team learned to stop signing old ass veteran players that aren't going nowhere. Example Hostetler, Lott, Dickerson man everyone had them jersey but for what but losing SEASONS. After this year say bye bye to Gannon this is his last year on his contract and no sign of an extension reports say he want to go with gruden in tampa. Another Jersey for you to throw away.

Who aske for this Tomb Raider's fan opinion anyways?? Any team that has a fat kicker named Sebastian needs to be relinquished!!

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
expo give me the info. Nobody selling any authentic RW jersey in Los Angeles.

As for this Traiders fan with his old ass team. Havent your team learned to stop signing old ass veteran players that aren't going nowhere. Example Hostetler, Lott, Dickerson man everyone had them jersey but for what but losing SEASONS. After this year say bye bye to Gannon this is his last year on his contract and no sign of an extension reports say he want to go with gruden in tampa. Another Jersey for you to throw away.
:lol: Very good advice from somebody who can't spell or type.:lol: Try it like this next time: As for this "Traider" fan with his old ass team: Hasn't your team learned to stop signing old ass veteran players that aren't going anywhere? Back to grammar school for you young man.:lol: As for answering your question, maybe this year. But have faith, I'm sure you guys will try for another "Thurman Thomas" to squeeze one more year out of.:cool: Now get to class!:evil:

Originally posted by chambers84
Who aske for this Tomb Raider's fan opinion anyways??
Probably the same people that look forward to hearing what you have to say.:evil: I'm sure Ricky will carry the ROCK...straight from the dealer's hand and into the pipe! Question is, will you be there to light it?:lol:

Good comeback Freak; you throw out Thurman Thomas and the rest of us can throw out...oh that's right, your entire roster. The Fay-Duhs aren't going anywhere this year, and especially aren't going anywhere after that as they will all be residing in convalescent homes. They had their window of opportunity and, like any other, reeeeealllly old team, they just couldn't hang when it came to playing against the younger players on the younger teams. Face it, until Al "The Devil" Davis is eating dirt and worms are dining on his already rotting flesh your team is going nowhere but home in January. :evil:

BTW didn't the Fay-dorks sign another has been-gee my best years are behind me when I was taking illegal prescription drugs furnished by my crooked wife and crackpot doctor; gosh darn I'm a racist - Romonowski??? :confused: Hmmmm, that's what I thought. Also, if you'll remember, the Fay-dorks have only recently risen to the level of playoff contender, a seat that the 'Fins have occupied throughout their history in the league.

I know, this is a lot for a Fay-duh fan to digest so I'll give you some time to paint your face, hang a couple of skulls around your crotch area, get drunk, and kick the crap out of some old lady fan of the opposite team there in Fay-duh nation. :evil: :fire: :evil:

P.S. Nietzsche was quite abnormal- he died in an asylum- but he said some pretty incredible things at times. :D

Probably the same people that look forward to hearing what you have to say.:evil: I'm sure Ricky will carry the ROCK...straight from the dealer's hand and into the pipe! Question is, will you be there to light it?:lol:
Geez Faider BOY, this isn't the HALLOWEEN M-B !! Your team probably has cornered the market on SOCIAL SECURITY checks mailed to current players on their roster. I guess that you would know alot about drugs,,, just watching your fan base in their little (A** HOLE) I mean black hole - with their 5 and 10 dollar masks and trick or treat makeup, ooohhh that is soooo intimidating,, BOY if you walked around here (the east coast ) dressed like that - you would either recieve a snickers bar (in your little twick or tweet bag), or a health dose of maturity ass whoopin !! ;) :confused: :lol: Marino1983

I find it rather IRONIC that a A- Davis =want a be= would log onto another teams M-B and accuse one of their players of drug addiction ??? Especially when your (west coast geriatrics) just signed one of the biggest prescription drug abusers ((not to mention a complete A** hole)) that ever copped jail time !!! Go back to school son,,, your flame is as old as your team and about as potent as a empty bic lighter ...:lol: :lol: Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom