Auto re-size image for avatar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Auto re-size image for avatar

Hmmm... so you're asking if we can make some type of program where it automatically reduces the image. I'll have to see... the one problem would be to make it reduce both height and width accordingly. Or else the image will come out distorted. I'll come back to this... have to ask some people :)

reducing the image w/b fairly difficult I would expect, maybe you can leave it to the poster to fill in a width and height or else it would default (to ?)

That wouldn't be a very smart thing on my part... one reason is because I don't want some EXTREMELY large avatar... and trust me, people would do it just for laughs....

I'm talking to a few people... we may be able to get something done. I'm not sure... i'll keep you posted.

BTW: I need you to confirm your size and your address... please PM or email me... thanks!

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
That wouldn't be a very smart thing on my part... one reason is because I don't want some EXTREMELY large avatar... and trust me, people would do it just for laughs....

I'm talking to a few people... we may be able to get something done. I'm not sure... i'll keep you posted.

BTW: I need you to confirm your size and your address... please PM or email me... thanks!
I should have added that someone would never be allowed to have height or size greater than 150 pixels and that this would only be applicable to image that are derived from URL's not for uploaded images (since then they c/b too large) ;)

Speaking of avatar's. I haven't been able to see anyone's lately. Only the ones that you can get from Finheaven, such as CK's. What's up with that??

Yes, everything's cool there. I'm just getting those little "red x's in a box" where the avatar should be. I can see CK's and 87's just fine. Those are one's you get from Finheaven.

Incidentally, I can't see your's or A.J.'s......or mine. Even in my User Options.

I can only see the ones that are proprietary to Finheaven (like CK's, 87's, etc). I can't see anything else.

This all started about a week ago.

I suspect maybe it has something to do with my firewall.

Back
Top Bottom