autographed davone bess jersey w/coa | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

autographed davone bess jersey w/coa

fish920

lurker
Reaction score
I was wantin to sell my autographed davone bess jersey and before i went through the trouble of taking pictures i was curious if anyone would be interested.

Its a brand new weiketrade orange jersey with tag still on and the autograph is perfect with np smudges.

Its come with a coa and pi ture of davone signing the jersey.

If anyone is interested let me know and il find a way to get some pics up.

Im looking to get 125 for it but willing to negotiate.

Also i collect autographed mini helmets so i will be willing to trade also

Thanks

WEAKItrade equals fraudeulant. Your talking to a Dolphins 95-present certified jersey expert, just ask around. I can authenticate any jersey from 95-present, mostly dealing in game worn Jerseys, and pants. Expanding to helmets as well.

And its obvious the certificate is for the autograph, not the actual jersey. You would have to be dumb to get an "Authentic jersey" and I quote as in it being fake, authenticated for it would fail inspections faster then Culpepper to our training staff.

Not to be mean, I'd hate to make statements of someone elses property, its not always fun telling a person who may have gotten ripped off that there merchandise is fake. I'm sure the autograph is real, but it being on a fake jersey makes the autograph worth pretty much nothing. Now if he would have spend 250$ and bought a legit 100% authentic Devon Bess jersey, and had that autographed it would be worth close to 400$. A gamer of his is roughly 1000-1500$, an autograph on a gamer would up the value depending on how good of a player he turns out to be to maybe 2-3000$ upon retirment.

I kno its fake lol. I sell the fake one and make asss loads of money on em.

Anyway at this point i dont care. Fake or real if and wen that jersey is framed it will look the same

I kno its fake lol. I sell the fake one and make asss loads of money on em.

Anyway at this point i dont care. Fake or real if and wen that jersey is framed it will look the same

I would just want the autograph anyway. I mean a napkin with an autograph is worth money so long as it has a COA.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Sorry, but wouldnt spend a nickel on a fake jersey : ( for 125$ you could have bought a game worn jersey.

who gives a ****. if you want to spend big money on jerseys for players that wont be on the team in a couple years go ahead. but dont hate. just cuz you waste your money on stupid authentic thigpen jerseys, doesnt mean anybody else has too

your always trashing jerseys if its not the real thing. who cares. most people dont want to waste money on the real thing bc the players wont be around long. for example your stupid thigpen jersey, there is no way in hell i or 98% of this fan base would waste money on that crap. in every thread about a fake jersey you have to say something.

WEAKItrade equals fraudeulant. Your talking to a Dolphins 95-present certified jersey expert, just ask around. I can authenticate any jersey from 95-present, mostly dealing in game worn Jerseys, and pants. Expanding to helmets as well.

And its obvious the certificate is for the autograph, not the actual jersey. You would have to be dumb to get an "Authentic jersey" and I quote as in it being fake, authenticated for it would fail inspections faster then Culpepper to our training staff.

Not to be mean, I'd hate to make statements of someone elses property, its not always fun telling a person who may have gotten ripped off that there merchandise is fake. I'm sure the autograph is real, but it being on a fake jersey makes the autograph worth pretty much nothing. Now if he would have spend 250$ and bought a legit 100% authentic Devon Bess jersey, and had that autographed it would be worth close to 400$. A gamer of his is roughly 1000-1500$, an autograph on a gamer would up the value depending on how good of a player he turns out to be to maybe 2-3000$ upon retirment.

NO WAY!?!? :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom