Autographs... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Autographs...

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
So I used to have this boss at my old job that collected autographs as a hobby. He never told me in detail how he got all the autographs, but it had something to do with sending what you want signed in a self addressed package.

So, that leads me to my question. Does anyone know how I might go about getting a jersey signed by a Miami Dolphins player? Without having to travel to Miami? To be specific, and I don't care what anyone says, I have always wanted Jason Taylor's autograph.

If you do know and don't care to reveal any sources, shoot me a PM with details.

Thanks!

Kidnap Jason Taylor
Handcuff him to a pole in your basement
??????
profit

If your gonna try to get auto through the mail its a big risk sending a jersey, most people that graph TTM (through the mail) send cards or photos. Some athletes are realy fast or slow, some you'll never get anything back

I know you don't want to travel but your best bet is to come down for a weekend next year during training camp. Pretty much everyone signs autographs. After the games too, some players come out and sign. I wouldn't send a jersey or anything in the mail but try a picture or something. Most likely you won't get a response but it's worth the shot....good luck

clear.gif

I wouldnt send a jersey. I send TTM's all the time i have sent over 150 and received about 70 % back. Sent to a few dolphins and NONE have come back this year. If you send something ask if they mind if you send another item and offer to give them a little money for it as well.
Works sometimes others not aways. I sent to Zach thomas and he signed 2 cards for me i asked if i could send a jersey and he just added an extra signed card. So unless you dont mind maybe never seeing the jersey again i wouldnt send it.

Back
Top Bottom