Available FAs worth signing..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Available FAs worth signing.....

Bodzilla29

The Shiznit
Reaction score
DE Keith McKenzie - wants too much $$, but would be a big upgrade to what we have

DE Chidi Ahanotu - better alternative to Sinclair or Burnett

TE Terry Hardy - has some promise, upgrade

CB Emmanuel McDaniel - would be a great dime back, never should have left Miami

OG Ron Stone - wants more $$ then we can afford

DE Andre Wadsworth - for the min. has to prove he can actually get to the QB in the NFL, has potential

These are just a few names that aren't getting mentioned much...

bodzilla................

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
DE Keith McKenzie - wants too much $$, but would be a big upgrade to what we have

DE Chidi Ahanotu - better alternative to Sinclair or Burnett

TE Terry Hardy - has some promise, upgrade

CB Emmanuel McDaniel - would be a great dime back, never should have left Miami

OG Ron Stone - wants more $$ then we can afford

DE Andre Wadsworth - for the min. has to prove he can actually get to the QB in the NFL, has potential

These are just a few names that aren't getting mentioned much...

I agree with you on Keith Mckenzie, but his asking price may be more than we can possibly offer. And as far as Andre Wadsworth goes, I've already given my take on him. I've watched him closely for years and he has the potential to be an annual pro bowler in this league. I think, depending on his HEALTH, he has all of the potential in the world, and getting him at the vet min would be a steal.;)

If we could sign Ahonatu for a contract that is less that pays him around 1 million a season, we should sign him. He is better than Mixon and Bromell.

How about Donnie Edwards and Kevin Hardy. I know it would be near impossible to get them under our cap, but if we could it would be huge.

You beat me to it - Hardy and Edwards will be great pickups for someone.

Back
Top Bottom