Available Ob's next season ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Available Ob's next season ?

LAfinfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If Bulger continues to do well with the Rams, will they continue with his big contract and not address the other team needs due to the cap ? Will they pull a Bledsoe ? and Kurt Werner be available ?
NYJ : Looks like Chad Pennington is more than they had hoped for in a third stringer. Vinny could be available, cap savings , an expensive back up ? Could they be an interest to the Fins, they can pick one of these guys at a reasonable price. Some coaches don't believe that Jay is our solution in the long term. Any thoughts ?

You are on crack if you think Rams will let go of Warner ....;)

There no way Rams will be that stupid to pull a move like that...

I don't think the Rams will release Warner. They would be stupid to do it. He is still one of the best QBs in the league.
I don't think Vinny would be worth picking up. He's not a long term solution. If the Dolphins got rid of Fiedler, Vinny could be a good backup if the price was right.

I think Dolphins will look in the draft next year for another QB to the develop along with Sage..Fiedler might be here for another two more years or more if he continues to improve.

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
I dunno know if there will be any Ob's available next year... and if there was.... what would we do with a "Ob"

Are the Dolphins expecting a baby?

Ken Dorsey is the only QB I would want to go after next season.

Warner I definatley would not want....I think hes a fluke and injury prone...

Testicles...well, lets not even go there.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Ken Dorsey is the only QB I would want to go after next season.

Warner I definatley would not want....I think hes a fluke and injury prone...

Testicles...well, lets not even go there.

Ken Dorsey arm below average (Basicly he has no arm.) but he is accurate when it comes to intermediate routes.I think there plenty of QB's in next two drafts to look at(with strong arms.) ...

I wouldn't even consider Vinny as a back up...

Originally posted by chambers84
Do you really think Ken Dorsey is a Starting QB in the NFL??

no not an immediate Starter, but I would sure like him to be on our team and after a year, when hes learned more about the game have him start.

Dorsey is absolutely not the answer at QB for us...or any other team in the NFL for that matter. He'll be a decent backup but reminds me way too much of Danny Waffle; i.e. great in college, but doesn't have the tools for the bigs. Now if Carson Palmer were to fall to us somewhere in the late first or second, I would go nuts to see him in a 'Fins uni; there's a real QB for the NFL.

The patriots should be kicking themselves in the asses for getting rid of bledsoe because he is by far better the brady.

And now brady is showing his true colors, that he wasn't as good as everyone thought

Originally posted by Expo88
Dorsey is absolutely not the answer at QB for us...or any other team in the NFL for that matter. He'll be a decent backup but reminds me way too much of Danny Waffle; i.e. great in college, but doesn't have the tools for the bigs. Now if Carson Palmer were to fall to us somewhere in the late first or second, I would go nuts to see him in a 'Fins uni; there's a real QB for the NFL.

Carson Palmer will be nice choice and there plenty of other qb that I really like with the tools to play in the next level.
I think the Dolphins should give Brad Banks a look..I thought he was sophmore or a Junior but I was wrong..This guy reminds me of Brooks and Michael Vick ..He is faster than Brooks but of course not as fast as Vick and he has arm just like the other two.If you guys get a chance watch an Iowa game this year..

Brad Banks
Quarterback | #7 | Senior | Roster

Height: 6-1
Weight: 200 lbs.
Hometown: Belle Glades, FL

Totals Passing Rushing
SEASON RECORD CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA TD INT SACK RAT ATT YDS AVG TD
2002 8-1 119 201 1797 59.2 8.9 18 4 8 159.9 52 258 5.0 1

He is currently #4 in QB rating in the nation with 18 td 's to 4 int's...

Palmer looks like a new USC version of Rob Johnson only a mroe pure passer - 100% NFL.

Vinny is worse than Lucas - he's as old as me :evil:

I cannot see the Rams giving up on Warner, it is not the same as Bledsoe - it is not like the Rams are gonna win the SB this year

Back
Top Bottom