Avatar censored? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maynard said:
censored. yawn.

:lol: they took it down?

This place is a joke as far as I'm concerned. That is insane. They are as bad as CNN. No we can't possibly offend the Muslims, but F all the Christians!

ohall said:

This place is a joke as far as I'm concerned. That is insane. They are as bad as CNN. No we can't possibly offend the Muslims, but F all the Christians!
it was a test. im not gonna gripe about it anymore. it speaks for itself

Maynard said:
it was a test. im not gonna gripe about it anymore. it speaks for itself

I don't know man, it just seems wrong to me.

I understand your concerns, but it has been a long standing policy that sigs and avatars should not make political statements, and the avatar that was removed was certainly something that WOULD cause problems with members of Finheaven, and possibly non-members.

And to answer anyone's concern, if JC were depicted in a similar manner, I would've removed that sig/avatar also.
Signatures and Avatars
Added: February 1, 2004 - Avatars and signatures should not have any type of nudity or be too risqué, nor are they to contain violence. Basically, nothing sexually explicit or violent. However we also ask that you refrain from using bathing suit-type photos altogether for the purpose of promoting on-topic conversation. We believe this is fair as avatars and signatures are in every forum. In some forums these pictures may or may not be allowed. Thus, there should be no pictures, as stated above, in one's avatar or signature. However, images such as stated in the above may be posted in The Ladies Lounge.

ohall said:

It looks like our devious plan has been uncovered. Now we're going to have to find another way to persecute Christians without Jack Bauer's interference.

I appreciate your intestinal fortitude. This site is obviously beneath you. And yet you still find a way to make 19,000+ posts. Bravo.

Back
Top Bottom