Avatars | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
Ok. So I tried to keep this private with PMs and nothing has been done. There is another member on the forums that flat ripped off my custom avatar. For the sake of being civil I will not name the member. But I do see this as ripping off my hard work that I did for myself, as well ripping off my FH identity. I have sent said member two PMs. The second PM I remembered tp request a read receipt, and it has gone unread since November of last year. I also sent a PM to a mod about this, I cant remember who though, and never recieved a response.

Now I know there probaly isnt anything about stealing someone's avatar in the TOS. But I am not using one of the FH supplied avatars. And I would go to bat for any member if someone stole thier custom avatar or sig I made for them.

I've had that happen too.. but moreso with sigs. That's stooping pretty low and to quote XP, really "it sucks!"

eqqira-1.jpg

I've had that happen too.. but moreso with sigs. That's stooping pretty low and to quote XP, really "it sucks!"

Similar to you changing the badge I made for you? :lol:

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Ok. So I tried to keep this private with PMs and nothing has been done. There is another member on the forums that flat ripped off my custom avatar. For the sake of being civil I will not name the member. But I do see this as ripping off my hard work that I did for myself, as well ripping off my FH identity. I have sent said member two PMs. The second PM I remembered tp request a read receipt, and it has gone unread since November of last year. I also sent a PM to a mod about this, I cant remember who though, and never recieved a response.

Now I know there probaly isnt anything about stealing someone's avatar in the TOS. But I am not using one of the FH supplied avatars. And I would go to bat for any member if someone stole thier custom avatar or sig I made for them.

Name names dude. It's the most civil way to go about solving problems :d-day:

Hope it worked out, Shifty. Love the avatar and remember thinking it was pretty creative when you uncorked it. Keep up the good work.

Similar to you changing the badge I made for you? :lol:

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Sorry bro, but if there's an analogy to be drawn between the outright pirating and use of a unique graphic versus the complete revamping, enhancing and differentiation of another, I'm hard-pressed to see it.
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom