AVG is a stud | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AVG is a stud

Last year, AVG's snap count percentage was just over 46%.

KVN's percentage was 78.4%

So, yes... AVG's totals should go up, but maybe not as much as some think. If he remains healthy, shooting for a 75% play rate might be the target. Remember... all pass rushers rotate in and out to stay fresh.

He will get way more snaps of course. That's why they traded Van Noy.

I think he will be a fan favorite. Dude mss as makes plays

Van Ginkel should be a good one. Great athlete, sound, instinctive, aggressive. Think he'll get a little bigger and stronger, and he's pretty much got what you want for that role.

I'm excited to see him play a bigger role. Likely upgrade over Van Noy, and in relation to the other OLB's in the class, he's much more suited for that role. Outside of Parsons, Collins, and Baron Browning, I don't see any natural fits for the position - maybe Ossai. Those are your options for competition with Van Ginkel imo.

When you're looking at Edge options for Miami, you're really talking about Shaq Lawson replacements/depth. So, you probably don't want anyone lighter than Oweh, and he gets by in part because of his length. My favorites relative to projections are Payton Turner, Cam Sample, and Elserson Smith. Basham also makes sense if he falls.

Back
Top Bottom