Awakening the Sleeping Giant | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Awakening the Sleeping Giant

Rodman89

Active Roster
Reaction score
Coach Campbell called it didn't he? What a win. Let's rejoice Dolphins nation. For at least the time being, we got the team we've wanted to see since the offseason. Let's hope this energy and aggressiveness bleeds into next game!

looking forward to seeing Hayden Fox's assessment. Did Billy Turner play, I hear? How did he do?

looking forward to seeing Hayden Fox's assessment. Did Billy Turner play, I hear? How did he do?

He started for Douglas. Didn't hear his name often which is good. Omar credited him about downfield blocking earlier.

Yes man, great win and hopeful future. Dan the man Jr.! Now enjoying these OT games.

Awesome! Didn't watch the game, my son had team football pictures at 1:30PM - of course...

But yes, I can be a fan again!!

Go Campbell!! Whip these boys into shape!

I can now pull out my Fins cap again, couldn't do it with Philbin at the helm.

Phailbin was so wimpy and non-motivational.

The penalties were too high but I credit that mostly to the refs sucking today. They were awful both ways.

I didn't get to see too too much of the game... How did the defense look overall? Were the DBs in receivers faces? I'm glad to see the D Line alive and kicking

I didn't get to see too too much of the game... How did the defense look overall? Were the DBs in receivers faces? I'm glad to see the D Line alive and kicking

Defense looked active. Our coverage was poor at times but by far the best the D has looked all year.

Grimes looked a little slow in the early parts of the game (maybe still gettin over his injury?), but had an amazing INT later.
Jones was absolutely beast. Guy should definitely be on-pace for pro-bowl year if he keeps it up.
Taylor I saw in a couple plays, he made off with the fumble recovery, a lot of fire and urgency by the whole unit on alot of these plays, Mariota was gettin swarmed.

Overall, not a perfect 10/10 but certainly an 8/9

Last edited by a moderator:

Get this: Billy Turner was one of the best players we put on the field today.

I'll just leave that there and let it sink in for everybody.

For those that didn't see the game - it was a major league ass kicking all the way. We will nit pick about this and that but we really kicked the **** out of them.

Back
Top Bottom