Award for most owned goes to... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Award for most owned goes to...

Agent51 said:
clear.gif
:roflmao: :rofl:

Silverphin said:
*before show*

Silverphin: *in front of the mirror* Okay, how do I look?

The Producer: You look good!

Silverphin: Thanks. Where's our guest!

The Producer: He's ready. One minute until showtime!

Silverphin: Okay. *Walks to the set, sits behind desk*

Producer: Okay, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

*cameras roll*

Good day gentlemen. I am Silverphin, the Chairman (and only member) of the Owned Awards commitee. But today I will not be handing out the award. Live on satellite, a special guest will be presenting it. That guest, is none other than Donald Trump, one of the world's richest men and creator of the show, The Apprentice, live in his office.

*Camera shows Donald Trump in his office. Both the Dolphins and the Titans are seated in front of him.*

Donald: Thank you Silverphin. It's an honor.

*turns to the two teams*

Many believed this game was going to be close. A smashmouth game. A struggle between marine mammals and a fiercesome legendary Greek/Roman giants. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out that way.

*Turns to the Dolphins*

Gus Frerotte and Ricky Williams.

R.W. and G.F.::confused:

Between you two, along with Sammy Morris, R. Mac, Marty Booker and Chris Chambers....

CC, MB, RM, and SM: :D

...combined for 338 yards of total offense. While you Gus, was mediocre, you did add balance to an offense that mounted 24 points. And as for the O-Line, you did everything right. No penatlies, and you all blocked well.

And the defense.... The front seven was very good....at least. But the secondary shined today. Not only did Travis Daniels and Travares Tillman broke up several passes, Sam Madison grabbed his second interception of the year. Even Reggie Howard looked good.

Now for the owned award.....

*turns to the Titans*

You all played like crap. Both of your QB's combine for one TD, two picks, and 166 yads. While your CB's did a moderate job, limiting Chambers to 51 yards, you couldn't keep CC from catching two TD's. The O-line was horrible, with the Qb's beeing pressured for half of every play. The defense was somewhat moderate, getting three sacks on Gus Frerotte. However, you couldn't stop Ricky Williams. However, I'm giving the award to McNair and Volek.

Steve, Billy, you're....

:goof: :dolphins: :sidelol: :D

texasPHINSfan said:
it wasn't that big of a defeat.... until the last 3 minutes, they had the game close there and there was fear of a possible tie.

uh if schulters didnt fall on that deep ball the game isnt even close

titans were owned

Back
Top Bottom