Award for most owned got to.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Award for most owned got to....

Silverphin

Chairman of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
The Jets O-Line.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if the O-line of the Jets was actually good, we probably would of been in trouble.

With that said, Bollinger was sacked at least five times by the Dolphins Defense. Jason Taylor, David Bowens, and rookie Matt Roth, combined, were responsible for such numbers. And as usual, Manuel Wright giving the O-line fits.

So I salute the Jets O-line. If it wasn't for their performance, they wouldn't of been....

clear.gif

The pass blocking sucked for them sucked but they opened some huge holes for their RB's to go through I wouldnt call them owned

What about our secondary?

They made the Jets QB look like a probowler yesterday...

That is the one area you know Saban is going to upgrade in a major way next year. Our secondary cost us the playoffs this year. In between getting toasted and missing tackles left and right we could have won 2-3 more games easily.

There was one play yesterday when the same db missed tackling someone twice on the same play. Pathetic...

:dolphins:

Alex22 said:
The pass blocking sucked for them sucked but they opened some huge holes for their RB's to go through I wouldnt call them owned

neither would I, but I just wanted to use the picture of a kid getting his face chomped by a giant bird.

Agent51 said:
neither would I, but I just wanted to use the picture of a kid getting his face chomped by a giant bird.

:lol:

Most owned has to go to

anyone that went up against JT

he provided a killer pass rush all day

The Jets O-Line got O-O-O-OWNED (Kevin Carter got the other sack).

Alex22 said:
:lol:

Most owned has to go to

anyone that went up against JT

he provided a killer pass rush all day

That would be the Tackles and maybe a guard or two. Thus the reason I gave the O-line the dishonor. Remember, I never give the dishonor to any dolphins player..... no matter how tempting it is.:shakeno:

It was actually Zgonina instead of Carter who got the 6th sack.

THOMAS_54 said:
It was actually Zgonina instead of Carter who got the 6th sack.

I was wondering about that. That's why I only acounted Bowens, Taylor, and Roth for the first five.

Back
Top Bottom