away game tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

away game tickets

kkcow15

Starter
Reaction score
hey so i live in new jersey and i hope to eventually come down to miami for a game but i was wondering how i would go about getting an individual game ticket for the away game at the jets. are tickets even available for that? or if i wanted to come down to miami for a game, where would i get tickets for that? if they are not availible yet, when will they be? i was just wondering while searching the internet and then figured, hey why not ask my finheaven bros.

thanks for the help!:dolphins:

GO FINS!

Ticketmaster sells them but they won't be on sale for a while....just season tickets for now

Oooor, you could just wait til game time and get 'um outside the stadium.

"but i was wondering how i would go about getting an individual game ticket for the away game at the jets"

Stand outside the tunnel exit around gametime. You will get tickets EVERY time. And with the Jets sucking last year, and having no chance this year, you will get them cheap

Prices are Pricey

I been looking the the Steelers game......I wanna GO BAD....but at $330 a piece for nosebleed last row in the stadium I may fire up the SONY and watch at home. The Thanksgiving Day game is very reasonable and tempting...Im looking more into that

Only way to get Jets game tickets is to scalp them at the stadium or through a secondary ticket sales (stubhub, tickethut). Jets do not sell individual tickets b/c they are sold out for the next 20 some-odd years....

kkcow15 said:
hey so i live in new jersey and i hope to eventually come down to miami for a game but i was wondering how i would go about getting an individual game ticket for the away game at the jets. are tickets even available for that? or if i wanted to come down to miami for a game, where would i get tickets for that? if they are not availible yet, when will they be? i was just wondering while searching the internet and then figured, hey why not ask my finheaven bros.

thanks for the help!:dolphins:

GO FINS!
I live in Calif. and have been going to road games for 11 years. I try and get to at least one home game a year. The best way to get tickets are through Craigslist.com. You deal with private parties not ticket gouchers. The second way is through scallpers, it's a lil risky but the longer you wait till kick off the cheaper they are. Just walk around the stadiums and you will see the people selling them. Try to stay away from the obvious ticket scalpers(they sell for three times the value) and look for individuals selling ther own game tickets( some times at face or a bit more) I know its a risk but i have gone to Lambeau feild, Minnesota, Denver, Dallas, San Dieago and got reasonable tickets staying away from the obvious guys that are trying to scalp you and looking for individuals selling tik's for ther budddies that cant go. Ive used craig list manny time's and it's a good deal.

thx a lot guys. cant wait to see a fins game!!!!!!:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom