awesome article on pat white | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

awesome article on pat white

eric1589

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
this is a great article telling you alot about our newest find in the on going search for a franchise quaterback.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphi...atwhite_0503.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=46

"I looked at the coaches and said, 'Hell, I could get fired for playing this guy,' " Stewart recalled. "It was crazy: he should not have played."

But in a theme that defined his college career, White bucked the odds and carried the Mountaineers to an improbable victory.

Behind White, West Virginia erased a 35-17 third-quarter deficit without injured running back Steve Slaton for a 38-35 win.

i like at the end of the article! they called him a throwback! thats his position! "pat white coming in to line up as throwback!" I like it!

nobody is putting him in the hall of fame yet. get real. this is just an article for fans to read to show the character, compassion and ability of one of the dolphins new porspects.

Since he is so popular in West Va. there might be alot of new Dolphin fans up in the mountains watching this season.

Since he is so popular in West Va. there might be alot of new Dolphin fans up in the mountains watching this season.

ahahah yeah alot of us became texans fans to last year....slaton and pat white were 2 very special players for WVU and for college football in general. its a shame we blew thar game against pitt because that was a special team that would have been talked about for years to come.

anyway you are right. there are alot of new dolphins fans up here in WV. I hope pat does for you guys what he did for us. I see alot of people say anybody can have a good highlight reel. What they dont realize is that pat white did that every game. I personally just could not believe the things he did. Whenever we needed a td, pat jsut seemed to break free for a 50 yd run.

go phins!

my friend goes to West Virgina, hes met him before...

Yup. WV has no NFL team. As of last week, my favorite teams are the Texans (Steve Slaton) and the Dolphins (Patrick White).

The final drive of the Gator Bowl was Pat's most underrated performance. He was walking around like a cripple, but kept converting 3rd and short after 3rd and short. Pure determination and grit. I'm going to have to dig that video up and put it on youtube...lol...

Back
Top Bottom