Awesome autographs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Awesome autographs

67Stang

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who has access to the team. She was able to get me some awesome autographs! Ryan Tannehill, Mike Wallace, Cameron Wake, Koa Misi, Matt Moore, Brian Hartline, and even Dustin Keller who was hurt last night and out for the season. What makes it really cool was she was able to pass on that he was in my prayers...which she said he genuinely appreciated! She is going to try to get a few more during the next couple of preseason games. I wanted Miller, but he was sleeping the entire trip back hehe.

Pretty sweet, and what a cool move by Keller. The funny thing is I bought that shirt to maybe try and get some sigs at the AZ game last year, but they were on the opposite side. It all worked out in the end! I will definitely be framing this one! See pic below. If anyone can help post the pic, that would be greatly appreciated!

http://

That makes TWO pictures on your post that I love!!

:)

She said Keller was in pretty good spirits all things considered, and in her words was a really sweet and humble guy.

Nice to hear. When I saw that play last night, it really pissed me off! I was really pulling for him to have a great year.

I am still pissed, you don't hit like that! Then he got his name wrong on Twitter, then he tried to blame it on the league for not allowing head hits. It sucks all the way around. When I first saw his autograph I was like uggg, I wouldn't have asked for that one.....but when she said she told him about me and my service to my country, and what a huge fan I was and that I said he was in my prayers, that made it pretty cool!

She is going to try to get as many as she can, but specifically Miller and Jones!

Finally figured out who the bottom right one is....it looks like a 58 but is 38, Julian Posey. Don't know much about him.

Back
Top Bottom