Awesome Game! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Awesome Game!

Phin_Phan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know there's probably a bunch of threads on this........but WHAT A GAME! The defense played awesome as well as the offense.

What really pissed me off was the Ronnie Brown call......the Dolphins not getting a TD pissed me off, but what really bothered me was that now Ronnie Brown doesnt just get a TD for his stats....he gets a fumble against him, and then Caddie gets 112 yards and 2 TD's.......that really hurts Ronnie's chances.

But hey, if he doesnt win ROTY......he's still gonna be an awesome back.

And another thing.......I thought Crowder played AWESOME! I loved watching him today, its nice to have a late pick turn out good.

But now im just thinking of crap to say, feel free to make comments to see what you guys thought of everything today!

GO PHINS!!!!

1- I saw crowder was the best young backer in football

2- I got pissed when they didnt give ronnie a TD

3- I was upset ricky got so much playing time

4- I was so happy chambers and frerotte shut critics up

I like the play of our long snapper John Denney. He's always making tackles on special teams. I think Ed Perry muffed the snap in KC going for the win today.

Hopefully this really pissed off the Chargers so they can ruffin up for the Colts game.

Mephistopheles said:
Hopefully this really pissed off the Chargers so they can ruffin up for the Colts game.

Unfortunatly the chargers need to lose

I think the wildcard is more in reach than the divison at this point and for that to happen we need a charger loss

Back
Top Bottom