Awesome New Dolphins - Run the Jewels Video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Awesome New Dolphins - Run the Jewels Video

We may not be the best football team in the NFL but we have one of the best media departments in the NFL. Lol They always put out sweet videos and pictures. This is an example of another good one.

"I have never seen a more dominating team than the Miami Dolphins. All afternoon I had the feeling that the outcome had already been decreed on high before we even took the field (enter the pipes). It seemed I could hear Scottish bagpipes in the distance keeping time as they came after us wave after wave, gaining ground so easily, they seemed to be floating in suspended animation. It was a weird surrealistic scene as if we were on the sidelines watching our own struggle, yet being powerless to do anything about it. After awhile it was obvious...they could not be stopped."

That sir is a quote of beauty. It seems like a by gone era for many of us, and a period of time we hope to see resurrected once again. Our young Shula might have something to say about that.

"I have never seen a more dominating team than the Miami Dolphins. All afternoon I had the feeling that the outcome had already been decreed on high before we even took the field (enter the pipes). It seemed I could hear Scottish bagpipes in the distance keeping time as they came after us wave after wave, gaining ground so easily, they seemed to be floating in suspended animation. It was a weird surrealistic scene as if we were on the sidelines watching our own struggle, yet being powerless to do anything about it. After awhile it was obvious...they could not be stopped."

That sir is a quote of beauty. It seems like a by gone era for many of us, and a period of time we hope to see resurrected once again. Our young Shula might have something to say about that.

I agree, it's been too long and will remain difficult until the Pats go away. Until we dominate a playoff game, we will not be relevant. It is time to start building a dynasty and not a time to regress.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom