Awesome Ricky and Ronnie vid | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Awesome Ricky and Ronnie vid

SQuinn17

League Dominator
Reaction score
Sorry if somebody else posted this somewhere else. This is awesome! Props to Wildbill3 for the instruction of how to actually get the video on this thread as well...had no idea how.

[youtube]0C8HHP8VBOA[/youtube]

They both are utter beasts, both super comfortable handling direct snaps and breaking tackles.

Sweet video. I like watching them run over the saints.

Can someone post the video URL? For some reason the embedded video won't display and i can't update flash.

And people want to get rid of ronnie :bobdole:

I just don't see this top five back that everyone says he is. Is he above average, Yes. But I strongly feel that Ricky is a better back then him at his age now. I mean if everyone thinks Ronnie is a top five back what do you think about Ricky then?? Because Ronnie does not have break away speed. Ricky is still out running people and he is over thirty.

I just don't see this top five back that everyone says he is. Is he above average, Yes. But I strongly feel that Ricky is a better back then him at his age now. I mean if everyone thinks Ronnie is a top five back what do you think about Ricky then?? Because Ronnie does not have break away speed. Ricky is still out running people and he is over thirty.

Ricky also has terrible hands, penchant for fumbling, and cannot carry the rock more than 15 times per game.

Ricky also has terrible hands, penchant for fumbling, and cannot carry the rock more than 15 times per game.

yeah Ricky ran out off gas towards the end last year

Ricky is a better pure runner but Ronnie means more to this team they are so good together

I understand that Ronnie gets hurt a lot but they are not lingering injury's
like a re-injured knee, hamstring problems, shoulder problems. they are freak injury's
broken left hand in 06
knee injury making a tackle in 07
broken foot in 09

He cant break the big one either but I don't care that just mean his 4.4 career YPC is legit not inflated because of long runs

Back
Top Bottom