Aww Kenny Stills! What Were You Thinking | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aww Kenny Stills! What Were You Thinking

This was not a good game for the Dolphins. Tremendous mental errors made throughout the game. Hopefully the miracle play snaps them out of it and wakes them up a little bit. This is not a playoff team with the way they've been so zoned out.

This was not a good game for the Dolphins. Tremendous mental errors made throughout the game. Hopefully the miracle play snaps them out of it and wakes them up a little bit. This is not a playoff team with the way they've been so zoned out.

When there were 7 seconds on the clock, I wasn't upset at the team for losing, even though there were some crummy things in the game today. The team showed heart, fought hard, and put up a pretty enjoyable, good football game against a team that has been the class of the NFL for 17 damn years. I went to post my snap reaction thread with pretty much the exact header that it wound up with. Minus one reaction video, of course.

Much like the Indy loss, I feel this game was actually kind of an interesting step forward for the team and a reason why I am now a lot more interested to see how they play this thing out. The Dolphins looked like an exciting, dynamic football team that can actually compete in a shootout type of game. I haven't been able to say that in a while, to be honest with you.

So let's see what happens and enjoy the win.

If Kenny doesn't play today we're not in the game with the Pats today. You can't just single out the cons for the reason this game was close and forget he's a HUGE reason why we won. And as for the slide go watch it again. It seems pretty clear to me he slipped on his footing and it wasn't intentional. That being said I can give you a good reason why s player would do that. To prevent injuries, if we lose Stills we are absolutely ****ed. Obviously in this case he should be going for the extra yards but like I said it wasn't intentional. Daily reminder Tannehill completely 14 passes today and Stills caught 8 of them.

If we don’t over pay him to cry on Twitter who knows what players we could have had instead

I was a fan of his but after today I’m not a fan if anybody on this team anymore. **** them all. The Patriots were beatable and again we have eight different individuals making crucial mistakes.
Spiff- i am guessing you had a change of heart.......?

If Kenny doesn't play today we're not in the game with the Pats today. You can't just single out the cons for the reason this game was close and forget he's a HUGE reason why we won. And as for the slide go watch it again. It seems pretty clear to me he slipped on his footing and it wasn't intentional. That being said I can give you a good reason why s player would do that. To prevent injuries, if we lose Stills we are absolutely ****ed. Obviously in this case he should be going for the extra yards but like I said it wasn't intentional. Daily reminder Tannehill completely 14 passes today and Stills caught 8 of them.

I agree that Stills was having one of his best games of the season/career yesterday, which is why it was so maddening. And I don't believe he slipped whatsoever, he went down on his own and knew he F'ed up. That is why he was praying on the sideline for another chance to redeem himself. He has already told reporters he knew he screwed up. Again, it was a great game for him until the 2 plays that mattered most.

Kenny went from goat the prior two drives to just about hero.

Can’t slide short and can’t drop that critical 3rd down ball but made a nice quick move to keep from being tackled on the game winning play.

Back
Top Bottom