Az Akhim or David Boston? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Az Akhim or David Boston?

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up with Fire!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just curious what you all think as to which one we should look at adding to our roster, or neither of them?

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
Hakim less questions about his character and would be a GREAT slot receiver to increase the speed of our slow as molasses receiving core(except Chambers and Gilmore if he makes the team).

CanadianPhinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jaj said:
Hakim less questions about his character and would be a GREAT slot receiver to increase the speed of our slow as molasses receiving core(except Chambers and Gilmore if he makes the team).

I have to agree, after all those steroids and bulking up for Boston, and the injury, I don't know if he will be fast again. Boston really put his career down the drain, although I don't think he would be a bad addition at all, I would definately take Boston back too.

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up with Fire!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I like Gilmore too, but I don't what kind of shape Akhim (SP) is in, but I think you are right there as well.

FuturePhin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wouldnt mind either or to be honest. Whoever gives our offense the best chance to spread it out.

ether79

Down but not out!
Reaction score
I would rather wait till June 1st and see if anyone better gets cut. I just don't really like Az, I think he's more of a fast track receiver. I might be wrong about that though.

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up with Fire!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
ether79 said:
I would rather wait till June 1st and see if anyone better gets cut. I just don't really like Az, I think he's more of a fast track receiver. I might be wrong about that though.
What is going on Terre Haute?

Reaction score
I see Boston as Boom or Bust and Hakim as a reliblable reciever, personally I would take Boston b/ we got a reliable reviever from Marshall today

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up with Fire!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
ether79 said:
Oh the same old s@*# nothing at all. So you finally got finished with the move? Gotta love Oceanside.
It's very nice! I have another weekend of paiting, and doing some dry wall, and its done. Moving does suck, no matter how ready you are for it.

ether79

Down but not out!
Reaction score
Fin Fan in Cali said:
It's very nice! I have another weekend of paiting, and doing some dry wall, and its done. Moving does suck, no matter how ready you are for it.
Oh yeah know what you mean. Don't think i've seen you on since the schedule came out. Dec. 11th definitely gonna be out there then!

Rebar71

OOPS - I did it again!
Reaction score
From a pure talent perspective - Boston - no doubt.

Hopefully, the injury and getting busted will turn him around. If not, Hakim would be an adequate 3rd.

Look at it this way: Chambers and Boston are both 1's - and actually, Boston has proved more with Arizona. It's the truth. Booker would be the best #3 in the league. With Hakim, Chambers is the clear #1 and Booker is the clear #2 - and IMO, Hakim will have to fight for the #3 with Thompson. Az is faster, but not necessarily any better than Derrius.

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up with Fire!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
ether79 said:
Oh yeah know what you mean. Don't think i've seen you on since the schedule came out. Dec. 11th definitely gonna be out there then!
No problem! Pm me and we can get together if you come in that weekend. I have my ticket already for the game, a Charger Honk bought it for me, so I will have to buy the beer for him!

Top Bottom