Az-Hakim anyone??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Az-Hakim anyone???

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
With the Lions drafting M.Williams, it seems to me that Az-Hakim is the odd man out....would you guys want to sign him?? He'd be better version of James McKnight, although he has a tendency to get injured, he'd add the speed we need at WR.

Predaphin said:
With the Lions drafting M.Williams, it seems to me that Az-Hakim is the odd man out....would you guys want to sign him?? He'd be better version of James McKnight, although he has a tendency to get injured, he'd add the speed we need at WR.

I don't know how I feel about him. He's fast but not very big. I think Saban may want fast big receivers.

The problem is speed alone dose not get it done. This guy cannot stay on the field. I would think he would be hurt before he gets out of camp.

Was thinking the same thing. Yeah Saban wants big fast guys, but who doesn't? Given the choice I bet he would choose speed over size when only one of the two are available. See Bill B.

his hands arent great are they? i remember when he was on the steelers i think it was, that he fumbled a lot.

and just because he will be low on their depth chart, doesnt mean they're going to neccesarily let him go

I like Hakim; he'd be a good addition, as long as the price isn't prohibitive.

Well what do you know, I posted this early this morning, only to find out this evening that we are going to look at him.

Back
Top Bottom