Az Hakim reneges on his contract with Chiefs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Az Hakim reneges on his contract with Chiefs?

Haven't heard anything about that... but on Total Access, I did here that his contract for the Vet MIN, which I found a bit surprising.

painnotpleasure said:
Haven't heard anything about that... but on Total Access, I did here that his contract for the Vet MIN, which I found a bit surprising.

Yeah I heard that too...and was a little surprised by it. Seems he's going to a better situation for him statisticly if he goes to the Saints. Trying to find another place to verify what this place is saying...

It's the only place I see reporting it right now...

And I am with you Nublar...VERY surprising if it's true

MelbournePhin said:
i hate the chiefs for some reason. any bad news for them is music to my ears

Hah I loved the "for some reason" that's great. I'm with you. For some reason there's just something about the chiefs that I just don't like.

kingnate85 said:
Hah I loved the "for some reason" that's great. I'm with you. For some reason there's just something about the chiefs that I just don't like.

:) its weird

Just visited our friends at the Coalition(brings back memories when the Surtain deal was being worked out). It is true, their local radio stations have announced it. What a team player Hakim is. :lol:

:eek: Wow

Yesterday at cheifs.com that did an inteview with him and he sounded like he was really excited to be a Cheif. I guess he wasnt.

Back
Top Bottom