B Schottenheimer interviewing today for Alabama OC position | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

B Schottenheimer interviewing today for Alabama OC position

He was kicked out the door, but given the option of leaving with dignity. Who in their right minds leaves a job before another is lined up? Bottom line, you have a failed OC interviewing with a great college coach who also realized he couldn't cut it working in an NFL league populated by men, who are highly paid and not inclined to be browbeaten by anyone.

So in a way you're right: there sort of a synchronicity there.

Im pretty sure no matter how much we hate Saban his leaving had nothing to do with him not being able to cut it. He had one sucessful year and one bad year. Saban could get a job in the NFL right now if he wanted to even with the drama here. Noone on this board knows what happened in Miami with Saban, maybe him and Huzienga had issues. As for schott maybe he was going to be fired but most coordinators would wait to be fired and Schott would have easily gotten another OC job maybe even here if Fisher was hired and you know he wouldnt have had a problem finding one. I wouldnt call a coordinator that held his job since 2006 for a team that was fairly successful under him a failure. I mean look at the coordinator everyone wants as a coach Chudinski how long did he keep the Browns gig so was he a failed OC. Hell we hired an Oc that lasted very little time in Cleveland so i guess Daboll was a huge failure there and may get canned this year. Schottenheimer will still be fine he got an interview with the jags for head coach and down the line he will get another. Back to Saban hate the way it ened here but like I said nobody on this board knows what happened here and I think we would be foolish to feel that Saban could not coach on an NFL level when we have so little data except one losing season , one winning season.

I guess Saban, I mean Satan does not want to win any more national championships.
As if Alabama or LSU did anything resembling an offense.

Schotty will help them. They have no offense at all. And that quarterback is terrible. TERRIBLE.

As if Alabama or LSU did anything resembling an offense.

Schotty will help them. They have no offense at all. And that quarterback is terrible. TERRIBLE.

People on this board love to hate on schotty but as an OC he survived alot of coaching turnover. Since that time we have went though Mike Mularkey, Cam Cameron, Dan Henning and now Daboll.

People here always have something to say though. "LOLz Bills promoted Wanny", what's funny about that he's a damn good DC. "LOLz Saban isn't going to win national championships anymore", really now, did you watch the game? One touchdown in the Field Goal Bowl on Monday Night.

Back
Top Bottom