b. williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

b. williams

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
why have we not heard a thing? is he visitng another team? did he leave w/ or w/ out an offer?

Originally posted by OG54
why have we not heard a thing? is he visitng another team? did he leave w/ or w/ out an offer?

I think we are putting it on hold a little cus spielman is wondering what money will be left after a deal for Boston. i think the whole boston thing is putting a wrench in the Oline thing. also mcintosh deal is still pending.

were looking to sure up the Tackle spot first with bobers visit, mcintosh signing, and possibly other considerations.. then we will look at guard where there are PLENTY of fairly even guards left. no sense rushing and throwing big money at one of them

Not that i've heard, but my quess is...Kenyatta Walker...

They have signed Stinchcomb, Deese, O'Dwyer and are now talking to O. Brown....Don't see where Walker fits....

Guard has been on hold because Spielman wanted to settle the RT position first. Now that that's out of the way we'll probably sign a RG pretty soon.

With McIntosh signing later today, I don't think a young guy like Walker will even consider playing here to be a back up. Now if it's someone like Steussie, that's a different story.

KC radio is reporting that they have agreed to terms with Bober.

This McIntosh deal is making me awfully nervous. How are we going to entice a quality RT in here?
We want you to play for the Dolphins. Oh by the way, if McIntosh is ready to play when the season starts, we will either release you or make you a backup.

No, they said even if he played it would probably be in a limited backup role this year. The concern would be for next year.

This McIntosh deal is making me awfully nervous. How are we going to entice a quality RT in here?

We have a quality RT. Now all we need is a back up RT that may play a couple games. Someone like John St. Clair, Soloman Page, Spencer Folau, or Cornell Green, players that can play multiple positions on the line.

john st clair is sooooooo bad... i remember them trying to teach him on the sidelines of Rams games because he kept getting beat over and over... please dont bring him in

Back
Top Bottom