BA questions??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BA questions???

biggrouper

Fulltime Beachbum
Club Member
Reaction score
I read so much on here about " the Fins need this FA and that FA and we should trade all of our pics for the future rights of the N Miami HS QB...

As far as i am aware there are no Free agents as of March 5th and teams can not trade pics for players either...

My question is does anyone have any insight on how the negotiations are faring? How do you feel on the key topics of the talks... 18 game season, rookie pay scale ect...

Personally I have preseason... at the moment we play 20 games... I would love to see the preseason cut in half and the season lengthened... I would also like to see the rooks put in their place... that way when our front office makes a bust pick they dont end up paying 40 mil for the failure and moving on as a fan gets easier... But I think that the senior players and life after football need proper addressing... My 2 cents?

Really dont want to see a lockout - what are your thaughts and opinions???

a lockout will set the league back quite a ways I think. As a fan, IMHO, it's almost unforgiveable to have to endure a lockout. It would take a lot to win back the fanbase of the league after an extended lockout. I don't even want to see a shortened season. They need to negotiate this thing and get it in place so there is no threat of a work stoppage.

Asking them to play extra games is insane unless the preseason is shortened ans/or teams get 2 byes. I would love to see a cap on rookie contracts also.

Back
Top Bottom