Joey 22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Babatunde OshinowoHeight: 6-2 | Weight: 320 | 40-Time: 5.26
clear.gif

Official Bio

clear.gif
Strengths:
Has excellent size and a wide frame...Is obviously very smart with good field intelligence...Is a good athlete who moves well for a man of his dimensions...Stout and will hold his ground...Very strong and can get a push up the middle...Will take on multiple blockers...Gets a little penetration and shows some pass rush potential...Good character with top intangibles...Durable with a lot of experience.

Weaknesses:
Does not always play as big as he is...Might lack toughness and a nasty demeanor...Will never be a dynamic pass rusher...Is basically a straight-line guy who will not make plays laterally...Needs to be more consistent with his technique and play with better leverage...Does not have a lot of upside.

Notes:
Name pronounced ba-ba-TOON-day OH-shi-no-who...A two-gapper who could fit in well as a nose tackle...Could get drafted earlier than one might expect due to his size and ability to play a position that is so critical to the popular 3-4 defense.

2nd Rder maybe 3rd I would love to pick him, I mean 6"2 320 and from Standford kid is SMART.

Seems like this kid is really moving up draft boards already, I originally saw him projected as a 5th round pick. Now I have seen go as high as our pick at #16. :eek:

Na in that case we would rather pick Ngata if available.

what round do u think that he is projected to go, would be a great pick up for us,... have him as ur NT and vickerson and wright as ur DT in a 3-4

Back
Top Bottom