Back for a visit! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Back for a visit!

McD

Buffalo sports fan!
Reaction score
What's going on fin fans? I visited here a way back to have a good time talking a little smack with you all (Morono 83 really took it to heart), but I've been in the middle of a move (Germany to Alaska) and haven't been on either board in awhile. Unfortunately for us Bills fans, Losman has looked horrible, and Saban has the fish playing well. I would love to come on here with both teams playing well to get some good smack going, but it's no damn fun when you have no clue what the hell your team is going to do. I don't blame everything on Losman for as badly as the Bills have played....the play calling has been horrendous, the D looks shaky, and the special teams haven't been very special. I think Holcomb will play OK, but the O-line is still suspect. I've harped on and on about that for the past few years over on the Bills board, but evidently Tom Donohoe thinks the line is just fine. I hope for a good game tomorrow...like the games in the Kelly/Marino era. Those Bills/Fins games were always knock down drag out affairs and always fun to watch.

Good luck tomorrow (but not too much!) ;)

McD

Back
Top Bottom