Back up Plan D? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Back up Plan D?

claytonduper

Starter
Reaction score
IF the draft doesn't land us a potentially elite QB and/or Rosen doesn't develop further; and What if Fitzmagic puts together a great - good 16 game season? Could he possibly still have 3-4 good years left? Both Brees and Brady have made that far.

If we win ....y not....He needs atleast
11 wins for that

IF the draft doesn't land us a potentially elite QB and/or Rosen doesn't develop further; and What if Fitzmagic puts together a great - good 16 game season? Could he possibly still have 3-4 good years left? Both Brees and Brady have made that far.
I'm not a fan of flaming the OP in threads but for the life of me I cannot figure out if there is a question and if so what It is...

Fitz is not Brees or Brady...he may last another 3 or so years but unless his play stays on the upswing history shows he'll regress at some point. He doesn't have the pedigree of either

I can see Fitz as a possible starting QB for 2020. With a better O-line, good RBs and a decent Defense, he can hold it together and win games (especially with his guy, Chan Gailey as Offensive Coordinator - 3 yrs together in Buffalo and 2 yrs together in NY with the Jets). However, Fitz is not the long term solution for another 3 - 4 years.

Do we really want roll Fitz out beyond next season? That's a hard no for me....

I believe that is highly unlikely-the team and Fitz himself weren’t even sure about this upcoming year.

The talk even as of today from Grier is ‘we expect’ he will be back, that could possibly change after the draft even.

Fitz had a nice year for Miami, but if the team wants a run at a championship they need a top 10 caliber quarterback.

I think many of you are writing far too concise response for the OP. Need more sentence fragments and dangling participles...

Two comments
1) I doubt RF will last 4 yrs
2) JMHO, I still expect to see the 'bad' RF if he's next yrs starter

Back
Top Bottom