Back up qb? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Back up qb?

thoughts on back up qb? Looking over the available vets, none jump out at mme. Do we really need a vet or a mid round rookie that can possibly step in case of emergency?If its a vet, how expensive will it be?

Key phrase is "available vet." I doubt Flo runs with a rook or 2nd yr guy. I get the logic of similar QBs, but, looking at some other teams, starter/backup are often dissimilar. Don't want an expensive backup, but I much prefer one who's had some success

Give me Earl Morral or Don Strock

While I understand why you don’t don’t want politics while discussing the Dolphins on this forum. We all know why Kaepernick hasn’t been allowed to play in the NFL in recent years and it has nothing to do with his inability to play the position.

I just bought up the reason because I know the Dolphins are looking to bring in a backup QB next season and I think he is a better option than a lot of other QB’s who are now backups in the NFL. I wish that politics could be ignored in his case and he could be given the opportunity to play in the NFL again. I would have absolutely no problem with him being a member of the Dolphins.

Actually it had everything to do with his performance.

He tried to get attention to establish leverage and that blew up in his face. When he eventually got the NFL to agree to letting him tryout again and some teams showed interest, he failed to show up and later sent in some movies to show his skill set.

What a moron.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think fins will try for Tyrod, didn't they want him before Fitz?

IF we trade down, I wouldn't mind using a 4h or 5th on a backup project. Is Jake Rudock an option?

I do not care who holds the clipboard.

Sam Ehlinger, Flores coached him in senior bowl, he’s a backyard ball-type who produced lots of big plays at Texas. Kind of a Jalen Hurts insurance policy for Tua if he Carson Wentz’s it.

Back
Top Bottom